Complaint Review: Revgenetics

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: SupplementWarning — San Francisco California United States of America
Revgenetics
www.revgenetics,com Miami, Florida United States of America

Revgenetics Beware of Refund Process for Revgenetics Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RevGenetics Report Closed - Customer viewed old terms

Dear All,

As someone who has research Resevatrol extensively and has interact and purchase Resrevatrol from various US merchant, I want to know whether some of you have find a better and credible and more competitive US merchant

I have bad experience with Revgenetics. I purchase 150 bottle at $10 each for $1500. It turns out I only need 40. I return 110 bottle and they only refund me $990.00 , $110.00 short of the $1100.00 refund that I was expecting. I have tried to call them, nobody answer the phone. I sent email twice to them and none was replied. In the end, I have to dispute it with my bank and finally get my $110 back that way. Weeks later the founder of Revgenetic email me back and threatened to damage my credit by posting collection negative records for the mere $110.00.

For my time spent to deal with the bank and the non reputable merchant, $110 definitely not worth my time. But I definitely agree that Consumer right has to be protected and that why we have various consumer bill of right that will prevent this type of merchant from hurting their customer.

If you have plan to purchase resevatrol in the future and plan to avoid risk to your clean credit, my suggestion you try Vitacost. I have tried their resevatrol, it is very competitively priced and they are easy to deal with in terms refund and shipment delay.

If any of you experience the same thing as I experience with this particular merchane mentioned above, please share it with me in this thread. It is first US amendment that you can free speech regarding the bad experience that you received from any online merchant. I also don't want any of my peer of the immortality forum experience the same thing I do. If you want to have a bad credit from just buying Resevatrol, then you can read my true story above.

If you have a better merchant for resevatrol and competitively priced supplier, please kindly let me know

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revgenetics/Miami-Florida-/Revgenetics-Beware-of-Refund-Process-for-Revgenetics-Miami-Florida-712556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revgenetics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RevGenetics Report Closed - Customer viewed old terms

AUTHOR: RevGenetics - (United States of America)

My name is Anthony Loera - President of RevGenetics. The customer who posted the original report accepted our terms and conditions which contains a re-stocking fee. He returned 110 bottles of our product that was shipped free to his address. We have a re-stocking fee on orders that take advantage of our free shipping to avoid fraudulent orders or abusive folks. In February Cynthia had emailed the customer the issue, and reminded him about the restocking fee, however the customer stated on his chargeback that he never received our email. I then used the same email system we all use to notify him of the collections issue, and the terms and conditions he had agreed to. He apparently can receive our support desk emails, as he responded immediately to my email while somehow missing Cynthia's email in February. I can release all the customer emails to the Ripoff report if the customer who posted the original post agrees that we can release his information to the public, so that folks here can decide for themselves what had actually happened. We maintain an A rating at the BBB, and if he would have used the BBB system or communicated with us further to explain the issue to customer service, we would have known that his argument stems from an old version of our terms and conditions he assumed we were still using. Since he informed us of the issue by using public posts at Imminst.org and not through the BBB or our support desk we can only assume it to be a breakdown in communication with the customer. At this time we have corrected the old webpage that appears to have caused this issue, and have thanked him for letting us know about the old webpage that caused the confusion. This matter is now closed, and I have asked the customer to communicate properly with us in the future if he has concerns. Fraud protection is a big part of internet sales. If the customer had not been confused by the old webpage he had mentioned to us, we would have sent him to collections for the re-stocking fee of 110 bottles he had returned per our terms and conditions. Returning 110 bottles out of 150 is in my personal opinion an excessive amount to be ordered then returned, however because he did point out a webpage issue to us that has helped us eliminate this issue in the future, I have stopped further action, and have thanked him for the information.