Complaint Review: Review Boost

Review Boost
5840 El Camino Real #106. Carlsbad CA 92008 Carlsbad, California USA

Review Boost REVIEW BOOST in CARLSBAD are SCAMMERS!!!!!! Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

do not sign up with Review Boost. after spending thousands of dollars for multiple business accounts with them.. they will  post negatives on your business if you try to cancel!

my review boost has scammed my small family business for over a year now. review boost has screwed our hard working family for over 5 thousand dollars. they are also losing us money because they keep posting fake reviews about my business to get my service back. do they think i am stupid?

i knows its you review boost posting fake negatives about us. well two can play this game. i cancelled our account 2 months ago and all of a sudden my business is flooded with negatives on google and yelp. i am going to sue these scammers

we signed up with review boost to increase our star rating on our websites. we paid hundreds of dollars a month to review boost to post reviews on our business. i personally sent them a ton of reviews a month and none are posted.

everytime i call i talk to someone different- brandon then katie then marcus then brad. no one calls me back and no one answers my ?s.

i had negatives on my google listing that they promised when they first called to sell me would be removed. it was always ecuses and excuses for their poor performance.

do not use review boost. they will scam you out of our money and make you look worse online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Review-Boost/Carlsbad-California-92008/Review-Boost-REVIEW-BOOST-in-CARLSBAD-are-SCAMMERS-Carlsbad-California-1048569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Review Boost

NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

AUTHOR: Arizona Civil Action (United States of America) - ()

Please take notice that Intravas, Inc. d.b.a Review Boost; Chris Curtis and William Rivas (the Plaintiffs), have initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2014-000799 (the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym "Solano Cycles" or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within 5 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (civilaction@pilotsweb.com ) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before February 19, 2014.