• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: PAUL — HILLSIDE New Jersey United States of America
cherry hill, New Jersey United States of America

REWARD PORT SURVEYS In June I requested a payout 5 months later I still have recieved nothing. They did how ever deduct 7,500 of my points. I have sent emails to them requesting an explanation but have not heard from the cherry hill, New Jersey

I have requested a payout from rewardpoort surveys. That was ion June of 2012. I have not heard from them. They deducted the points needed for the redemption. All I want is the gift card that I earned. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REWARD-PORT-SURVEYS/cherry-hill-New-Jersey-/REWARD-PORT-SURVEYS-In-June-I-requested-a-payout-5-months-later-I-still-have-recieved-not-971405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REWARD PORT SURVEYS