Complaint Review: rewardport.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Minister Ms.ROBBIE — NORTH PORT Florida United States of America
rewardport.com
1949 E ROUTE 70 SUITE 7 CHERRY HILL, NEW JERSEY 08 cherryhill new jersey, New Jersey United States of America

rewardport.com RewardPort, Inc decieved and ripped off of my points by rewardport.com cherryhill new jersey, New Jersey

I worked very hard for my points but I wasn't given what I worked for. i earned 15,000 points on reward port.com and I redeemed them on approx 1/2012 and I haven't recieved my  cards from sunco from reward port which I have wriitten at least 3 times and called  no response and now the email site  they give on their site doesn't  work and their phone number  isn't in service; a crook is a crook and a liar is a liar. I want just like all others to get what I earned; I honored my word, thay haven't honored theirs. THEIRS 25 COMPLAINTS ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM AND MINE WILL MAKE THE 26TH - MOST LIKELY THEIR ON SCAMBOOK AS WELL BY NOW AS WELL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rewardportcom/cherryhill-new-jersey-New-Jersey-08003/rewardportcom-RewardPort-Inc-decieved-and-ripped-off-of-my-points-by-rewardportcom-che-987107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rewardport.com