Complaint Review: rewardport.com

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: bluesharp — Tucker Georgia United States of America
rewardport.com

rewardport.com Lies Internet, Internet

Using the previous catagories, it is hard to choose the right way to mexpress this company, but they are an email and services company that rewards you for reading email and taking surveys, as well as using services of others that they offer. I had reached a reward level a couple of times and never received the reward that I had chosen. After 4 months I sent an email asking what the delay was, and was told that it took 8 to 12 weeks to process a reward , but that this was just a general guideline and that they prided themselves on customer service. I was also told that I needed to be patient as they had a great volume of emails to answer. When I wrote them that it had been over 16 weeks, I got a response, saying that they didn't mean to seem rude and that I would get an answer soon. Five days later I got the answer ,my account was locked and I can no olonger email them to ask about this matter. I could understand if they had gone out of business, but they are looking for new business on several sites that I visit and still have a site on facebook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rewardportcom/internet/rewardportcom-Lies-Internet-Internet-880969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rewardport.com