Complaint Review: Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Sook — Locust Grove Georgia
Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone
360 Racetrack Road McDonough, Georgia USA

Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone Rainbow Technologies Dust Be Gone DO NOT BUY A RAINBOW VACUUM SYSTEM USING THE RIDE ALONG PROGRAM SCAM McDonough Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Ride-Along Program

*Consumer Suggestion: 3 Day Right of Rescission

*Consumer Comment: Ride Along Program is a Scam

*General Comment: Rainbow, ride along program

*General Comment: Another Dissatisfied Customer!

*Consumer Comment: Rainbow Ride Along

Process: you see a demo.  You choose to earn yours "for free" by showing 12 friends and 2 of them purchase or sign up under you to do the "Ride Along" program as well.  You must finance the system first that night then will be reimbursed as soon as you complete this program as described above.

This company who claims to be a Christian based business is anything but.  I had nothing but trouble in getting my last 2 demos scheduled (a common complaint I am researching is that they are unable to schedule demos in the times you and your friends agree on because "there just isn't an open spot" and people cannot schedule them in time to complete the program).  I diligently worked on this despite other personal and unethical other barriers by the reps in this company.

To "earn yours free" as they continuously advertise, you only need to "show 12 people and 2 have to keep it" in completing the "Ride Along Program." This is required to be completed in 180 days.  I showed all 12 and actually had 4 people "keep it" within the scheduled time frame.  Upon my program completion, I was told that my program was complete but that the sales I had did not qualify in my program as I needed 2 of my friends to have "A+ credit to qualify."  This was NEVER mentioned in any one of my 12 demos nor to me in purchasing and signing up in my own program.

They cannot tell you what credit score A+ credit is and continuously use ambiguous terms to skate around not holding up to their end of the bargain and reimbursing those that complete the program.  I was offered "a generous opportunity to continue doing demos until I reach another A+ sale."  Really?  So I can show 50 more friends and all of them buy it but if they don't have A+ credit (which by the way they can't pre-qualify or tell you that night and sometimes "don't know until it is later verified") then it doesn't count.  I met another woman who has been doing additional demos for a whole year and hasn't met that sale!!!!

I have contacted the company mulitple times by e-mail, texts, and phone calls.  I have written letters to the corporate office and the board members and I have now found that the reason they aren't supporting the multiple complaints this branch receives is due to the high profits it makes for the corporate office.  The corporate office, Rexair, appears to be just as shady as the local branch.  It has been relayed to me that my complaint was "dismissed by the corporate office" with no response to me of their own.  The local CEO of this store has had her middle men reply to me that "She is the CEO and doesn't handle customer service." Tonight, the sales rep that threatened me in a witnessed phone call then stated "You can never demand to a company that the CEO call you.  She is a CEO.  If you called Walmart do you think you could speak to the CEO."  This is a VERY small local office that probably employs 40 people, not thousands mind you!  Apples to oranges.

I have no doubt justice will be served or karma will show up in the near future as more and more people contact me with their experiences with this particular office.  If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!  DO NOT SIGN UP TO DO THE RIDE ALONG PROGRAM!  IT IS A SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rexair-Rainbow-Dust-Be-Gone-/McDonough-Georgia-30248/Rexair-Rainbow-Dust-Be-Gone-Rainbow-Technologies-Dust-Be-Gone-DO-NOT-BUY-A-RAINBOW-V-1100177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rexair, Rainbow, Dust Be Gone

Ride-Along Program

AUTHOR: Dave Foster - ()

I agree with the gentleman at the bottom, if you seriously cannot do 12 demonstrations in 180 days that's insane. Why not do 13 just to be safe? I had to do 30 in 90 days and I did it in 60!

this is an amazing program and myself and several friends have benefitted from it. However you need to get off the couch and make it work! 12 demonstrations in 180 days..... That's like 1 demo every 15 days..... The program is not the problem.

The sad thing is people actually see this stuff online and it deters them from trying. My advice if your reading this is ignore the lazies who cannot work two hours ever 15 days to make the program work. I work 60 hours a week and still had time to do my program with family, sports, etc all added in.

Get off your butt and get to work and you will find there is not a better program out there.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

3 Day Right of Rescission

AUTHOR: Ridgetop2000 - ()

I had the very same experience the next morning, "What the heck did I get myself into?"  Because I used to work for the RI Department of Attorney General Consumer Protection Unit, I know my rights under the 3-day rigth of rescission, which Georgia also has.  I feel so bad that folks think it's too late after getting over the heady experience of the previous evening, but you're not stuck with it.  In my case, the salesman did not review the 3-day right of rescission with me, nor did he fill in the date of the third date.  The information is on the paperwork, but if you don't know to look for it, it may not be understood.  Send a certified letter, return receipt requested, to the address listed (even though he only wrote in McDon for McDonough), enclosing the signed portion of the contract stating you want to cancel the contract.  The salesman has 20 days within which to come and pick up the product.  I hope my advice will help others in the future with any other home sales products.

Ride Along Program is a Scam

AUTHOR: Ride Along Program is a Scam - ()

Just wanted to confirm what the person wrote in this article. The way this ponzi scheme works is that you get to the end of your 12 demos only to find out after all your hard work that at least one didn't count so now you pay the full $3,000 for the machine plus you have most likely helped them sell several machines or rope others into the Ride Along program as well. STAY AWAY from this program. My experience was with Dust be Gone in McDonough GA.

#4 General Comment

Rainbow, ride along program

AUTHOR: belovedblossom7 - ()

Rainbow is a really good product. It sells itself. The company of the ones selling it is another matter. My opinion of the ride along program is it can make a friend and family member into an enemy!!! They do there job well on selling there idea. It will leave you scratching your head the next day thinking what and the hell did you just get your self into!! By then it is to too late!!

#5 General Comment

Another Dissatisfied Customer!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I too am a Ride Along Program participant and am also dissatisfied. Therefore, I've retained an Attorney to explain my legal rights under Georgia law. If you want to further discuss please contact me at 678-629-1737. Thank you!!

Rainbow Ride Along

AUTHOR: Dale Remerson - ()

I am not sure how it works in the States, but if you couldnt find 12 people in 180 days perhaps the program is not the problem. I live in Edmonton Alberta and when I bought my Rainbow, which I love, I had to show 25 demos to earn mine for free and I had 90 days to do it.

I showed alot of family, friends and co-workers and even started referrals before my 25 demos. I sold 18 out of the 25 demos and i finished it in a little over 2 months, made some good money, and received my free machine right on time and sold it the next day for a cool $2,598! Plus i got to give away 25 free air purifiers to all my family and friends just for hearing me blab!

This is an excellent program, but you do need to know a few people for it to work for you! Either way, the rainbow is an excellent system that is worth every red cent all on its own!