receives
  • Report: #1119175

Complaint Review: rexxfield cyber investigation services, Michael Roberts, Bruce Anderson

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Alli O — Georgia
rexxfield cyber investigation services, Michael Roberts, Bruce Anderson
, Florida USA

rexxfield cyber investigation services, Michael Roberts, Bruce Anderson online defamation, harassment, computer intrusions and hacking Florida

I had no idea the hornets’ nest I’d opened when I hired Rexxfield Cyber Investigation Serivces. Michael Roberts and his business partner Bruce Anderson after my business was disaparaged online.

What I learned about ORM (Online Reputation Management) is unseemly and even illegal in my opinion. After our business was attacked online we were sent an email that for a small fee, approximately $995, their service would get the review deleted. Horriifed of what the reviews were doing to my business, I quickly complied. Problem solved.

Several weeks nearly identical reviews and reports appeared I called Michael Roberts who told me this time I had to pay: $3995, and the new reviews could be removed from the web even though they were the identical review I previously paid $995 to have removed. [continued below]....
..... I realized, I and my business were in an endless loop of extortion. My initial $995 is gone, and for now, at least, the damaging reviews live on.

Evil Genius.

I threatened to report Rexxfield Cyber Investigative Services to Google. He laughed and claimed he has people working for him within Google. What a racket! Cyber Investigation Services, Rexxfield create reviews and you pay to have them removed. Then they repost them again but now charge you four times more the second time.

Read more about Michael Roberts Rexfield

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rexxfield-cyber-investigation-services-Michael-Roberts-Bruce-Anderson-/Florida/rexxfield-cyber-investigation-services-Michael-Roberts-Bruce-Anderson-online-defamatio-1119175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rexxfield cyber investigation services, Michael Roberts, Bruce Anderson