Complaint Review: Rey Martinez - Your Personal Cleaners

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: BCH — San Diego California
Rey Martinez - Your Personal Cleaners
El Cajon, California USA

Rey Martinez - Your Personal Cleaners Yourpersonalcleaners.comYPcleaners@gmail.com Do NOT pay this cleaning service, Rey Martinez, until the job is DONE. El Cajon California

I would NOT recommend.

My intention was to hire a maid service to come and clean every three weeks.  He came to my home for the initial cleaning, three of them.  After I gave him the money, I left for about 50 minutes, when I came home he was gone and I was shocked to find many parts of the home untouched, such as the wood floors vacuumed, but not cleaned (dusty shoe prints).  The kitchen tile floor still had coffee drips/stains as well as the microwave with food still inside.  The most shocking was that the toilets were cleaned.  They still had a ring around them.   He was a friend of a friend, so I trusted him, when I shouldn’t have.  My biggest mistake was to pay him up front, so if you decide to give him a chance/opportunity to clean, DO NOT PAY HIM UP FRONT!!  This guy does NOT have an eye for cleaning.  For him to leave my home in the condition he left it was shocking. I stayed up until 2 am cleaning, finishing the job I hired him to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rey-Martinez-Your-Personal-Cleaners/El-Cajon-California-92020/Rey-Martinez-Your-Personal-Cleaners-YourpersonalcleanerscomYPcleanersgmailcom-Do-NOT-1070633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rey Martinez - Your Personal Cleaners