Complaint Review: RGP Customer Research, Inc

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: 2745 8th Ave — 10039 New York
RGP Customer Research, Inc
100 Energy Way Fort Worth, Texas USA

RGP Customer Research, Inc RGP offer for mystery shoppers a scam Fort Worth Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fraud at its Best

Dennis Burton and RGP Customer Research, Inc. offered an opportunity to become a mystery shopper yb recruiting me for a position to receive payment for evaluating Western Union Services. The scam included sending me a counterfeit check which I was to deposit into my own personal account and withdraw funds to Western Union another shopper in another state. The problem was that the check was not legitimate and I sould have lost my own personal funds in order to cover th counterfeit, thus leaving with victimized of my own savings and funds. I researched RGP and Mr. Burton and found that there were others who dell for his scam and thus I realized that I was going to be another victim of this scam had I followed through. I am reporting his email as phishing and his organization to local authorities along with a copy of the counterfeit check for record.  I hope that reporting this, others will also counter by filing to complain about his scam and close his business forever and pursue emotional and personal distress for having place us in this predicament.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RGP-Customer-Research-Inc/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/RGP-Customer-Research-Inc-RGP-offer-for-mystery-shoppers-a-scam-Fort-Worth-Texas-1054655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RGP Customer Research, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fraud at its Best

AUTHOR: Mandy - ()

I just reccived a check in the mail today and ya right its liget NOT they wanted me to send the money to the Phillipeenes ya not happening I knew it was not right when I saw this. I'm not dumb enough to let them tag my checking account I'm not a idiot Please Someone stop these people!! There are people out there that are in real need of money that are going to do this and get everything taken !!!