Complaint Review: Rhino Distributing (and Stephen St.Slair)

• Submitted: Sat, September 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bothell Washington
Rhino Distributing (and Stephen St.Slair)
12515 130th Ln NE Kirkland, Washington USA

Rhino Distributing (and Stephen St.Slair) Illegal sales tactics to sell Kirby vacuums Kirkland Washington

Do not buy anything from Rhino Distributing (in Kirkland, WA) or their sales associate Stephen St.Clair, (stephenstclairmusic@yahoo.com - 206.854-2509), pictured below.  This past summer, I purchased not one but three Kirby vacuums (I did not even need one).  During the presentation, he suggested that we lowball the company (three for the price of one) and sell the units ourselves, sharing the huge profits.

You might be thinking that Stephen only spoke in vague terms and my mind filled in the gaps making assumptions based on what I desired.  Our agreement was explicit.  He gave me all his personal contact information.  We defined a percentage to share.  We worked through scenarios about how he would sell them.  We shook hands.  We were even in contact after the sale, still working on the details.  There was NO confusion about what we were agreeing to.

Our collaboration ended about three days after the sale, which coincidently is the time I would have been allowed to return the vacuums.  Now when I email him, I get no response.

I am not sure how much was the result of Rhino’s training or his ingenious sales tactics, but nevertheless, I have contacted Washington’s Attorney General because through Stephen St.Clair sales practices, I now have three units that I cannot offload while he clearly had no intention of working with me after the sale (making false claims or promises is illegal).  Finally, with ethics like his, he will definitely become a great salesman.  I have no doubt that Stephen St.Clair would claim the vacuum cures cancer if he thought it would bring him a sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhino-Distributing-and-Stephen-StSlair/Kirkland-Washington-98034/Rhino-Distributing-and-Stephen-StSlair-Illegal-sales-tactics-to-sell-Kirby-vacuums-Kir-1084460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhino Distributing (and Stephen St.Slair)

involves