Complaint Review: RHP Properties

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
RHP Properties
31200 Northwestern Highway Farmington Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

RHP Properties ripoff By their neglect I dislocated my hip I have been fighting them for 7 years Farmington Hills Michigan

I live in a mobile home park in Las Vegas and the driveways are the companys resposability I am 62 and my wife is 66 we have been trying for 7 years to get my driveway fixed as when it rains the driveway gets flooded upto about 4 inches deep as it slopes in the wrong direction, on the 5th of October I sliped in the water and dislocated my new hip and a part has broken of and is floating around in my leg. I have reported this to RHP Properties inc befor and also to manufactured housing here in Las Vegas, I also have Photo's over the years of the water in my driveway. It worrys me because if my wife fall she will end up in a wheelchair the rest of her life as she had TB and has a fused hip, plus she also has cancer for the thired time, if there is some way you could help in this matter I would be internally gratfull, it is not our Managers fault but the fault of RHP Properties inc.

Charles
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RHP-Properties/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-48334/RHP-Properties-ripoff-By-their-neglect-I-dislocated-my-hip-I-have-been-fighting-them-for-7-217450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RHP Properties