Complaint Review: Riaan

• Submitted: Sat, October 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Riaan — Boksburg Other
C/o Rietfontein and Madley rd Boksburg Boksburg, Select State/Province South Africa

Johan AckermanDaihatsu East rand Boksburg Johannesburg South Africa Noisy diff on my Terrios, and Daihatsu say it must be like that, they are not going to repair it Boksburg South Africa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Subject: Fw: Teri os
To: arlowmaintenace@gmail.com

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
From: aarlow17@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:47:02
To: <arlowmaintenance@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aarlow17@gmail.com
Subject: Teri os

We bought a Daihatsu Terios March 2011.Within the first four days we logged a complain of a humming sound at Christo the sales agent. We wanted to cancel the deal, where upon he promised that with the first service there will be a complete brand new diss fitted in our Terios. Wi Discovered diff noise and were told with first service it will be looked at and repaired. Did not happened. With the second service it was looked at again. The centre peace of the diff was replaced. Still noise was there and even worse. Later in the year the centre peace was replaced again, as per Ditch.  16 Dec 2012 the car was left at Diatshu East Rand to repair the diff. In Jan 2013 when we went to fetch the car nothing was done.

After months of making noise, begging ext the whole diff was replaced according to Diatshu, but still no joy. The noise is getting louder as time go on.

It is September and yet again for almost four weeks my car is standing at Diatshu. It was said that the diff should sound like that. There is a timing chain ordered from overseas that need to be fixed on my car.

We feel that this is unfair. I bought a brand new car to have a trust worthy car.  But the trust worthy is not there. I am working out a lot, my wife is working in Olifantsfontein, going to classes till late in the evenings. I need to know that she will be save. And with the diff making bad noises, how can I be comfortable with her safety.

I need some assistance on how to go about. Either get out of the deal, Diatshu release the outstanding balance at MFC. Or the diff need to be fixed proper.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riaan/Boksburg-Select-StateProvince-27/Johan-AckermanDaihatsu-East-rand-Boksburg-Johannesburg-South-Africa-Noisy-diff-on-my-Terr-1094735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riaan