Complaint Review: RIALTO POLICE DEPARTMENT

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Arizona, Rialto, Apple Valley, CALIFORNIA California
RIALTO POLICE DEPARTMENT
128 N. Willow Ave. Rialto, CA 92376 Rialto, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 909-820-2550
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

RIALTO POLICE DEPARTMENT Racial Profiling, Driving While BLACK OR BROWN, Illegal Traffic Tickets, BRIGGS & LAY PRO INC Rialto Police Department Rialto California

November 7, 2007

Rialto Police Department
Rialto, CA 92376

To whom it may concern:
Re: Ticket # 113186

On September 17, 2007, at 7:45 am the Rialto Police Department pulled me over for no logical reason insinuating I failed to stop on a red light before making a right turn, but I strongly disagree with the false allegations because the Offers were not professional. The Officers asked me to exit my car and ask me to sit on the hood of their police car while the police vehicle was running and begin to question my residence, and vehicle registration. I assume the police is trying to make their quota, which means the police department issues false and illegal traffic tickets.

However, this is an issue of driving while black and racial profiling because of the questioning of the Officer, for example if the Officer intention was to site me for a traffic violation why was I asked to exit my vehicle and sit on the hood of their police car. I noticed the Rialto Police why would I make a right turn without stopping.

Therefore, I feel my Civil Rights were violated and the Rialto Police made a mistake after running my information because I do not have a police record and I have never been arrested and the I have not had a traffic ticket since 1998.

As a US Citizen, Real Estate Investor, and tax payer it is my duty to plead not guilty and I will make it my duty to forward a to forward a copy of this letter to the ACLU, NAACP, Board of Supervisors, Internal Affairs Division, Police Commission, US Attorney General, US Governor, United States Congressman.

The City of Rialto California has failed their fiduciary duty because this is the third letter I've written and the city of Rialto and the Rialto Police Department refuse to answer my letter

Chayo
Arizona, Rialto, Apple Valley, CALIFORNIA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIALTO-POLICE-DEPARTMENT/Rialto-California-92376/RIALTO-POLICE-DEPARTMENT-Racial-Profiling-Driving-While-BLACK-OR-BROWN-Illegal-Traffic-T-334792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIALTO POLICE DEPARTMENT