Complaint Review: Rich Dad Education

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Michael C — Walnut California
Rich Dad Education
4255 Lake Park Blvd. Suite 300 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Rich Dad Education Over-priced low quality education, junk software, unethical business. Salt Lake City Utah

I signed up for a real estate training service with Tigrent learning (Rich Dad Education) in February 2012, but was extremely unsatisfied with the value of the content. I paid a total price of $13,087.29 for two classes, a software, and attendance to their annual forum with their promise of satisfaction of the quality of the content and that the education will change my life. First off, the software didn’t work and Rich Dad Education was not responsive in resolving the issue. The tools in the software can be found for free all over the internet, yet they charged us thousands for the software.

In the very beginning, I tried to cancel within three business days, but they never picked up the phone so I left numerous voice messages. Later on when a week passed when they finally picked up the phone, they said they can only issue the refund within three business days and told me to try out the class. If I don't like it then they will refund me. I took the online class on real estate wholesaling for one session, and found the content to be extremely elementary and found absolutely no value - I can literally buy a book and learn more from it than this class. I then called and tried to get a refund, but they said they can only issue refund if we are not satisfied with the LIVE class, and not the online class.

The way they conducted business is extremely unethical and scams the money from the less knowledgeable people. I was extremely disappointed and didn't know what to do. In January of 2013, I took another class called Banking Relations and Short Sale with their LIVE class, and followed their instruction to cancel the class at the end of the first day. I was able to get a refund for that class for $4397.06. I want to get the remaining 100% of my refund from Rich Dad Education (formerly Tigrent Learning) with the total amount of $8690.23. Looking to file a small claim suit against Rich Dad Education.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Dad-Education/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84120/Rich-Dad-Education-Over-priced-low-quality-education-junk-software-unethical-business-1051706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Dad Education