• Report: #1119182

• Reported By: Scam-Detector239 — Salt Lake City Utah
Rich Dad's Coaching
4255 Lake Park Blvd. Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Rich Dad's Coaching (Convincing, pushy salespeople) Salt Lake City Utah

Like almost all the other reviewers here that have reviewed "Rich Dad's Coaching" program, I walked away from the program with skepticism. I spent about an hour on the phone for the initial "interview" and the "coach" on the phone seemed to answer all my questions. However, when it came down to paying for the "coaching" program, things got interesting. Read on...

I was told the "coaching" program would cost several thousand dollars (less than $6000) that would be able to be paid in installments. It seems the "coach" really wanted me to use credit to pay for the program and he really wanted me to find ways to come up with the couple thousand to pay for the first month. Also, I was told (like other reviewers) that I could cancel within 3 days of receiving my "coaching" materials...

I asked myself if it's worth it. I could buy (like I did before I called this program) several of Robert kiyosaki's books and learn at a very much reduced price (more than 1000%) by myself and then learn for free or a "lunch/dinner-cost" price from a mentor (such as a local "mom and pop" business or through a friend or some other connection).

Looking back and listening to the "coach" or salesperson on the other line, it seemed that all they were really after were their own interests and taking my money without having a sincere, mutual concern/goal of helping me and other investors (or entrepreneurs) succeed and live a happy, good life. I'm glad I did not enroll in this program and the majority of other reviewers who've reviewed "Rich Dad's Coaching" agree with me.

Bottom line is, be suspicious of companies that seem to prey on innocent people (who want to live a happy, good life) during rough, harsh economic times by scamming them into falling for schemes that take away the innocent people's hard-earned money and destroying their lives in the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Dads-Coaching/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84120/Rich-Dads-Coaching-Convincing-pushy-salespeople-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1119182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Dad's Coaching