fitted

Rich Rocks
156 5th Ave, Suite 904 New York, New York USA

Rich Rocks Do Not Order Anything from Rich Rocks NYC New York New York

Hello-

I placed an order with Rich Rocks for the large white clover pale earrings on 10/19. They were shipped using UPS Ground. I was supposed to receive them on 10/28 but they never arrived.

I contacted UPS who insisted that they were delivered but they were not. UPS told me to reach out to Rich Rocks, so an investigation could be started. I emailed, called and tweeted Rich Rocks but I never got a reponse.

The phone number listed on the website is a Google Voice Number. It just rings and then goes to voicemail. I also emailed Robin Rothfeld (Founder of Rich Rocks) about this issue but I never got a response. I did some research and I found out there were other customers who had the same issue with Rich Rocks.

I am very angry and disappointed with Rich Rocks. I guess they only deliver their products to celebrities. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of NY and hope they are able to get in contact with them.

I am also reaching out to my bank, so they can refund the money I spent on the earrings.

I just wanted all consumers to beware of Rich Rocks and do not order anything from their website because you will not receive it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Rocks/New-York-New-York-10010/Rich-Rocks-Do-Not-Order-Anything-from-Rich-Rocks-NYC-New-York-New-York-1096158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Rocks