Complaint Review: Richard Ben

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Brandijobabyblu — Rogers Arkansas
Richard Ben
P.O. Box 74340 Romulus, Michigan USA

Richard Ben Goke Thomas Stolen Seiko Watch From Poverty Stricken Single Mother of 3! Scam through Craigslist and Paypal!!! Romulus Michigan

I posted an ad on Craigslist. I was selling a gold Seiko, 20 year anniversary watch, with a black face and genuine diamond. Worth $450, selling for $200.

Within 18 hours I recieved a text asking if the item was still available. When I said it was, the person requested that I set up an account with Paypal, for both of our protection. So I did.

I recieved several authentic looking emails. One stating that I had recieved funds and needed to ship the item and respond with the tracking number. Which I did.

I never recieved payment, and Paypal claims it never existed. Paypal said "thanks for telling us, but screw you, we can't help".

I am a single mother of 3 pre teen daughters, and we live far below the poverty level. I make $5 an hour as a carhop and, like many mothers, cant get child support paid from the father.

This evil person stole the only way I had to purchase school supplies for my children! Never mind not being able to put food on the table!

I can't get help from anywhere in this matter. Stay away from this person, I dont want him to do this to anybody else!

Because of this scam there are a mother and 3 innocent children homeless and without food, not to mention the things they need to attend school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Ben/Romulus-Michigan-48174/Richard-Ben-Goke-Thomas-Stolen-Seiko-Watch-From-Poverty-Stricken-Single-Mother-of-3-Scam-1169233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Ben