Complaint Review: Richard Cobourn

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Richard Cobourn
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Richard Cobourn CphotoAZ - Cobourn Photography This guy is a fruad. He has zero formal training and he joins Photo sites just to try and shoot nude pics because he is a perv. on his web page that he uses My- space to advertise because he has no Internet, Arizona

*General Comment: Sad.

*Author of original report: http://www.modelmayhem.com/CphotoAZ

*Author of original report: He is

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am

*Author of original report: This is all he does is lie

*Author of original report: This is how he deals all lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To what do i owe the honor

THIS GUY IS A FRUAD, HE USES mY-SPACE TO ADVERTISE HI SO CALLED COMPONY WITCH DOES NOT HOLD A lICENSE ANY WHERE IN THE U.S.

HE ADVERTISES THAT HE WILL BARTER.  ALL HE IS LOOKING FOR IS TO HOOK UP WITH THE MODEL HE IS SHOOTING NUDE.

HE RUNS THIS FAKE PHOTO BIZ OUT OF HIS ROOM AND ONLY HAS ONE OLD CAMARA.

HE SAYS THAT HE LIKES NATURAL LIGHT BECAUSE HE CANT AFFORD THE CORECT LIGHTING EQUIPMENT.

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS GUY HE IS A FRUAD WITH ZERO FORMAL TRAINING.

THE GUY WORKS IN A WHERHOUSE AND MAKES 12 BUCKS AN HOUR, HE IS NOT A PROFESIONAL HE IS A FRUAD AND YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS WANNA BE PHOTOGRAPHER.  hE WAS ACUSED OF HITTING A GIRL SHE WAS SO SCARED OF HIM SHE DROPED THE CHARGES

DONT BE A VICTIM STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS FRUAD, HE DOES THIS SCAME BECAUSE HE NEEDS MONEY FOR HIS DRUGS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Cobourn/Internet-Arizona-/Richard-Cobourn-CphotoAZ-Cobourn-Photography-This-guy-is-a-fruad-He-has-zero-formal-tr-567880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Cobourn

#1 General Comment

Sad.

AUTHOR: KJoseph - (United States of America)

This is simply sad, to start off with.

To the Author; Personal grudges will only go so far in trying to "ruin" someone's business, legit or otherwise. In the end, you're mostly just making yourself look a fool, and your opinion seems nothing more than emotional babble and spitefulness. Should it be a complaint with a good basis (say he'd done work for you and you disagreed with his ethics, or you never got your photos. Or if you had been promised commission or trade and never received it), than sure! People would take you seriously. Or even if you were supporting or representing one of these victimized women. Should you truly care about the well-being of these girls, you would find a way to do so with honor. Perhaps even dignity.

To the Accused; Bravo for defending yourself, though you come off a little heated and defensive. Should these accusations be false, your response simply rewarded the effort made by ... Oscar, was it? I recommend A short worded and formal public rebuttal, then a block of contact.

Though these types of things should be taken with a grain of salt, one never knows where the truth lies, either way.

Drug addicts and beating women. Fantastic.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I am a photographer..... i dont have THE MOST EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT but i shoot a Canon Rebel i manage with natural light and the fact that the people i work with are talented and dont need anything fancy to look good...

My intrest in this year is to do as i've always done... see where it goes and network.

I've been workin in this field for almost 4 years now and i've done everything from landscape (INDOOR & OUTDOOR) I do portrait work as well as weddings. I have been fallowing a band around for about 4 years doing most of their photo work i've done live action shoots as well as still shots on the tri pod.

I like themed art as well as anything expressive. I have ideas if you like what you see know theres alot more and dont be shy lets colaborate and do the damn thing... Networking is what it is and you wont build up unless you get out....

My name is Richard Cobourn Owner of CphotoAZ photo company based in Paradise Valley/Scottsdale Arizona.

Locations available for prospective shoots. OLD TOWN. TEMPE. FLAGSTAFF & SEDONA And well lets face it it really doesnt matter....

I have *MYSPACE *FACEBOOK *DEVIANTART * and THIS

If you are intrested ask and you shall recieve. I dont post my phone number so ask for it.... I look forward to seein you all and i expect to see some great work come out so that i may be influenced by your expressive outlook.

FYI::::::: I DO TRADE SHOOTS but ask.... i do have a rate... Ask for that as well.... Trades are trades make an offer and we shall see.

Tell the next frame... fare well

~Richard~

He is

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Thank you, I forgive you as well. Just as soon as.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am

AUTHOR: TruthBTOLD - (United States of America)

I am and will always be what you choose to see me as. Dont look into me as if you understand or care.TRUE, I was once a troubled lost mind(10 years ago), these truths cant be avoided no more then past memories of pain any one of you may have. We make mistakes and we learn from them. By no means is anyones childhood perfect.

This message will maybe see 5 readers in its entire lifespan. WHICH IS FOREVER. So im going to enjoy this useless response to my one and only reader.

To endulge a man in a pointless rant ,about unregistered side projects which one does for fun and the past history with attempted suicide,is awesome i enjoy it but im done. I'm a 23 year old humoring a 40 year old idiot.  To what will be seen as oscars greatest accomplishment, posting a blog about his nephew and how suposidly holding a camera and taking a picture required a PHD. Its idiots like this guy that sit around and scheme, steel and cheat. This is the ass hole that will call you for days on end on a lil program that enables him to call from what ever phone number he wants. This is called SPOOFING. ( www.spoofcard.com ) this alows him to threatin your life and not be held liable on record for anything he does or says.  As he would say " its not what you know its what you can prove ".
Its idiots like this that hide behind the law cuz he knows every lil loop hole that will protect him from actualy having to face a single fight. You better find youreslf a good lawyer with this guy cuz he will probly try to sew you. so have fun. Call him up. Be buddies. better yet go work for him. but if you do choose to believe him you will some day see... everyone does.

It makes me laugh to think that someone can be so bored. I live in scottsdale i have my own apartment and i just bought a new car, i have a steady girlfriend and my relationsihp with my imediate family is great. In all honesty im the happiest i've ever been. So my response to this theif end here.

This man is suposidly my uncle. Thanks for the support a*hole.

( if you wish to contact or harrass this fool you can reach him here)

(Agent OSCAR ESCOBEDO CHIEF investigator ) more like stalker but okay.

*7739519349 thats his cell phone but the answering machine will tell you that you've reached the desk of .

Email_ Geminirecovery@yahoo.com

May god forgive this por lost soul.

"For i will be merciful and gracious toward their sins and i will remember their deeds of unrighteousness no more" hebrews 8:12

I forgive you oscar.

This is all he does is lie

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

As you can see Richard Cobourn uses fancy words to mask his true essence.  He is upset that I have exposed him to the world and is now retaliating with lies.  As he admitted on his rebuttal he does not possess a license, and the equipment he alleges to have is false.  The guy tried to take his life and overdosed on pills.  He is a very troubled young man and needs help in the most urgent way.  Please do not become a victim and stay away from this troubled ticking time bomb.

This is how he deals all lies

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

As you can see Richard Cobourn likes to use fancy words to hide his true essence.  He is a fraud. and as he explained on his rebuttal he is not a licensed  business.  No insurance, and don't let him fool you the equipment he said he owns, well again he lies.  I did find out  that he is not working so even more of a reason to stay away.

When he was 14 he attempted to take his life.  He  is a very troubled young man and needs help.  Do not deal with this man he is trouble.  He will post a rebuttal to this and continue with his lies only because he is upset that I am exposing his fraudulent ways to the world.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To what do i owe the honor

AUTHOR: oscars freind - (United States of America)

I would like to inform all and any who read this post. That the person posting this is a habitual drug abuser.There have been numerous reports that OSCAR ESCOBEDO cooks as well as smokes crack rock. He has a history of sexual abuse mental trauma and misguided rage. He prays on the weak and he steals from the poor. I would have to testify that i am one of the victums of his many thefts. He is a fraud who counterfits his bisness credentials. I had the unfortunate pleasure of entrusting this family member with personal information about my past and my time. He not only stole money owed to me from work completed with him in his repo bisness but he has on numerous accounts threated to kill me. In recent affairs he has stated that he has stolen both mine and my cousins social security numbers and will do so to you if you ever come into contact with this man. To believe anything this duranged man has to say would simply be blind faith. ( he was my uncle and i was not safe from his adictions to steeling and intimidation) please be carefull

My name is Richard Cobourn. I am the owner of an independent photo company based out of Arizona. I am not a registered bisness for the fact that i do this recreationaly. I have plenty of refrences and alot of photos to prove my profesional ability.
I own a Cannon rebel XTi and i have 4 other digital cameras as well as a minolta 35 mm film camera. I have been shooting live photography for bands as well as for personal friends and family for 5 years. I have done weddings as well as personal shoots for models personal portfolios.

I do not beat women nor have i ever. I am happily involved in a relationship and have been for 6 months now. The only abuse in this relationship is the abuse we dish out in bed. To claim such false notions about the validity of my work and personal life is simply asinine. If you have any further questions about how retarded this claim is please email me at cphotoaz@live.com

Thank you for your time.