Complaint Review: Richard Geller

• Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: Not happening — Golden Colorado
Richard Geller
9126 Christopher St Fairfax, VA 22031-3032 Fairfax , Virginia USA

Richard Geller Calworth Glenford LLC Debt shifter, scam artist, manipulater Fairfax Virginia

I will leave the reader's digest version of how Richard Geller ripped me off and tried manipulating me out of money! So in 2010 Richard Geller and I did a simple 50/50 JV I sent an email out to my list and sold almost $5000 to my list! Not too bad except now he won't pay me and has tried debt shifting somebody else's debt on me! Hopefully this gets to the people who need to see it and that I save as many people as possible from getting involved with him at all I have all the proof in this video I made for him to make sure that he understands that he owes me money! Pay your bills and quit ripping off the little guys! http://youtu.be/afgXlkuiqr8

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Geller-/Fairfax-Virginia-22031/Richard-Geller-Calworth-Glenford-LLC-Debt-shifter-scam-artist-manipulater-Fairfax-Vi-1091578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Geller