Complaint Review: Richard Goddeau

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rebecca — Central Nebraska United States of America
Richard Goddeau
#118 2nd Street Athens, New York United States of America

Richard Goddeau Catskills Mountain Vapor store Just like a dope dealer. Scam artist, Liar extrordinaire Athens, New York

*General Comment: Important information

*General Comment: He really is blind

*General Comment: He really is blind

*Consumer Comment: huh?

*Consumer Comment: Richard Goddeau, Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Athens New York SCAM ARTIST

First off let me say that the electronic cigarette juice (or e-juice) that this person sends out is top notch.  While I paid for all of the juice that he sent me with the exception of a 1ounce bottle of Dairy Flavor e-juice, he makes a habit of sending people he meets on-line, 'free' juice and then harasses them about placing a paid order.  I personally know a disabled individual who was harassed in this matter.  He sponsors 'contest' and then has to be threatened to follow thru on his paying up the prize.  He also has to be pressured with repercussions to honor pledges he makes to charitable causes.

This person says that he is blind and personally told me (and I have his personal cell number) that he has been completely blind since birth.  Strange that a person with the same name and city has been arrested for multiple DUI's.  Blind DUI's.  While I admit that I was blind for mine, I was not and am not now blind, legally or otherwise.

Watch out for this guy, he threatens to sue at the drop of a hat.  I just wish I knew who his parole officer is and that's something I will be researching, trust me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Goddeau/Athens-New-York-/Richard-Goddeau-Catskills-Mountain-Vapor-store-Just-like-a-dope-dealer-Scam-artist-Liar-922492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Goddeau

#1 General Comment

Important information

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

I do not know how Richard Goddeau conducts his business. I have never had a problem with him or his products, but I do know one thing the man is really blind and has been since birth. If thee is any question to this then just ask him to take his eyes out because both of them come out. I have seen him do this myself. As for getting dui's or dwi's this cannot be becaus ehe cannot see there for cannot drive. His is NOT on parole either. It would be nice if you got your facts right before writing about someone that you have just proven that you know nothing about. There are more people in the world with the same name.

#2 General Comment

He really is blind

AUTHOR: jimithingcrush - ()

I know Richard since I live in the same village of Athens. He really is blind. Other than that I know nothing about his business or practices. Just setting the record straight. He is totally blind since birth and has two glass eyes.

#3 General Comment

He really is blind

AUTHOR: jimithingcrush - ()

I am not a customer or associate in any way with Richard. I just happen to live in Athens and see him frequently mailing packages at the post office. Richard truly is blind from birth and has two glass eyes. That is all I wanted to say. Other than that I have no opinion on the man or his business dealings.

huh?

AUTHOR: Really? - (United States of America)

You said he ways he was blind but had multiple blind DUI's .. ao that dos not mean he is not blind since you said BLIND DUI's ,, so i am confused about this alos about you say you were blind but your not now? This guy is rediculous but I am just curious about what you stated as I am not understanding what you mean thanks!

Richard Goddeau, Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Athens New York SCAM ARTIST

AUTHOR: Kenny Corcoran - (United States of America)

My story with Richard started on a public Electronic Cigarette users forum. I run a non-profit drive to get electronic cigarettes to the US Armed Forces. He offeres to donate a bulk order for free to the cause. After three lame excuses, my employee stole the package, it got lost, and the USPS denied the sending I stopped depending on him. He then offered me a job and never followed through. To cover for the expected stock I was out almost $300. He then proceeded to verbally threaten me with lawyers and to "run my family" into the ground. All because I told people on the users forum what he did. He went on for weeks with blocked phone calls and emails a dozen times a day threatening to sue me and my innocent family for everything I own because of my accused acts of slander.