Complaint Review: richard m soto

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: jeff — san antonio Texas United States of America
richard m soto
13750 san pedro san antonio, Texas United States of America

richard m soto rms andc associates embezeling fake cpa san antonio, Texas

*General Comment: Another Victim

_Richard M Soto presented himself to us as a Florida State University graduate with a degree in accounting.We saw diplomas on the walls and collegiate sports meorabelia on the walls and believed him.

_We allowed him to represent us to the IRS and eventually to handle our business finances. ultimatly he stole moniey little by little so we wouldnt catch on right away , but soon our landlord and sales taxes were behind and we recieved letters .he falsified receits to us and was making partial payments and we were so far behind we couldn't recouperate,we lost evertything.

Richard also took a twenty thousand dollar payment to the IRS ,when I asked where the money was he said "Its gone its all gone". we are not the only people he destroyed, the list is very lengthy and the only people that seem interested in our story is the local news he has been featured on there twice . I pray for justice . Justice for everyone he destroyed. ictim of this scumbag call channel 5 news Joe Conger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/richard-m-soto/san-antonio-Texas-78232/richard-m-soto-rms-andc-associates-embezeling-fake-cpa-san-antonio-Texas-925866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on richard m soto

#1 General Comment

Another Victim

AUTHOR: MizBedina - (United States of America)

Both my husband and I, as well as my parents were victims of his as well.

Have you been contacted to share evidence to help prosecute? If not, please feel free to message me. My parents recently were. We are going to share our evidence, and I imagine they would want yours as well.

Let's help justice be served!