Complaint Review: Richard Nelson LLP

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Manchester Alabama
Richard Nelson LLP
1 Derby Rd Nottingham, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Richard Nelson LLP Omitted information to charge more fees and they've charged fees for customer services Nottingham Nottinghamshire

I've instructed this company called Richard Nelson LLP to advise me regarding EC Rights in order to apply for full registration as a doctor with the GMC (General Medical Council) in the UK. The solicitor told me that they had experience in doing so and that I was entitled to apply for full registration on EC rights basis. However, they've started charging me fees such as ordinary customer services. In addition, they even charged me for emails they had sent me before I've instructed the firm. After this, they sent my case to a barrister and at this stage I had already paid over 2000 pounds. The process took much more time that they had told at the begining and in the end, when I started complaining about costs, they decided in a matter of a couple of days that I was not entitled to apply for full registration.On top of this, they wanted me to pay an extra bill of about 1200 pounds.

I wouldn't recomend this company, as they are not serious and they omitted important information just to carry on charging me abusive fees, such as ordinary customer services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Nelson-LLP/Nottingham-Select-StateProvince-NG9-2TA/Richard-Nelson-LLP-Omitted-information-to-charge-more-fees-and-theyve-charged-fees-for-c-1096745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Nelson LLP