Complaint Review: Richey Law & Associates

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Diane — Northport New York
Richey Law & Associates
16500 Bake Parkway Internet, California United States of America

Richey Law & Associates Fraud, mortgage modification, loan restructure Internet, California

Contacted this company through a friend. Spent numerous hours and days questioning a Sue Leonard about the companies services. Being in mortgaging I had ALL the right questions o ask. Was told that "out of all their calls they only accepted 20% and they always were successful in modifying their mortgage. (Although they would not put that in writing) I was also advised that I would NOT have to be delinquent on my mortgage...   To make a very long and painful process short, after $3500 and three months I was told that things had changed and I now NEEDED to become @ months delinquent in order to get my modification.  Reluctantly I did so to get blatant lies that I had a difficult processor with my bank.  The lies went on an on!!!  Stay away from this company THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richey-Law-Associates/Internet-California-92618/Richey-Law-Associates-Fraud-mortgage-modification-loan-restructure-Internet-Californ-1036398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richey Law & Associates