Complaint Review: RICHEY LAW & ASSOCIATES

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Richey Law Victim in Virginia — Springfield Virginia
RICHEY LAW & ASSOCIATES
16500 Bake Parkway Suite 200 Irvine, California USA

RICHEY LAW & ASSOCIATES RICHEY LAW & ASSOCIATES - SCAM ARTISTS Irvine California

Richey Law Associates - Refinance Scam Artists

Eight months after Richey Law Associates committed to negotiate a refinance and restructuring of my 6.7 % loan with M&T bank, I was told by a bank official that I should have avoided their scam promises.

After paying $2,000 and spending eight months faxing countless documents to Richey Law Associates - some over and over again 3 and 4 times - the end result was NO RESULT. I first contacted Richey Law Associates in March 2013 and on November 1, 2013 I was forced to list my property for sale as the 6.7% payments of almost $2,800 a month were not affordable.

Do not make the same mistake that I did. If only I had known in March 2013 that I was dealing with scam artists, I could have saved $22,400 by selling then and not wasting my time. If you would like proof of my 8 months of correspondence-and their slow responses, loss of documents forwarded, and inefficiency, email documentation is available.

Do not make the same mistake I did. Do not waste your money and time for no results like I did.

Linda

Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RICHEY-LAW-ASSOCIATES/Irvine-California-92618-5604/RICHEY-LAW-ASSOCIATES-RICHEY-LAW-ASSOCIATES-SCAM-ARTISTS-Irvine-California-1099700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RICHEY LAW & ASSOCIATES