Complaint Review: Richey Law&Associates

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Olga N — Brooklyn New York
Richey Law&Associates
16500 Bake Parkway Irvine, California USA

Richey Law&Associates This law firm will not help you whit your mortgage loan like they promised in the beginning. And charge you$3500. Irvine California

I was behind on my mortgage and trying to modified my self. But bank keep asking for more and more paper work, it was never ending game. I got contacted by Richey law&associates representative Lindsay Davis who took all my info and told me that my loan is qualified and they will go above and beyond so I don't loose my home. After submitting my paper work to my lender and afer me paying them $2200 My loan prosesor Analy Delgado follow up whit my lender ones, telling me that my bank will not negotiate and there is nothing she or Riche law can do for me.  Next week I revived threating email from her assistant Laura-Anne Baird demending on my last payment to them on the amount of $1300. They have nerves . I don't see how anyone there go above and beyond for you to save your home. I am single mother and $3500 is a lot money for me. Never recommend dealing whit this firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richey-LawAssociates/Irvine-California-92618/Richey-LawAssociates-This-law-firm-will-not-help-you-whit-your-mortgage-loan-like-they-p-1083547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richey Law&Associates