Complaint Review: Richey real estate law firm

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Wayne — richmond Virginia
Richey real estate law firm
25 Mauchly Ste.310 Irvine, California USA

Richey real estate law firm Mia S.Richey i can't contact the firm and they will not contact me. I am a client Irvine California

*Author of original report: I got my 2,500 back.

I have ben a client of richey real estate law firm for over four months. As of today the firm has not attemped to contact me my phone.I've called the phone number that they provided in a new email to there clients. The company is handleing my refinance on my home. I have provided all the paperwork that was required. I was told this process takes 90 days and I have nothing as of today april 30. I am requesting a full refund. of my $2,500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richey-real-estate-law-firm/Irvine-California-92618/Richey-real-estate-law-firm-Mia-SRichey-i-cant-contact-the-firm-and-they-will-not-co-1047303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richey real estate law firm

I got my 2,500 back.

AUTHOR: Wayne - ()

I just want to say, with the the help of a very good attorney's help I got my 2,500 back from Mia Richey real estate law frim.For help with refund call 804-586-3786