Complaint Review: Rick Gore

• Reported By: Anonymous — Internet United States of America
Rick Gore
Sacramento, California United States of America

Rick Gore biggoted horse trainer Sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: I choose the High Road!

*Consumer Comment: Rick Gore is a nobody

*General Comment: Business owner and trainer

*General Comment: As I see it:

*General Comment: Rick Gore

*Consumer Comment: rick gore is not professional

*Consumer Comment: I Would Encourcage Users To Read The Rules

*Consumer Comment: Rick Gore is not a professional

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jerry Springer of the Equine World

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rick Gore..the good and bad

*Consumer Comment: Consumer response

*General Comment: You can read what people think below...

*General Comment: Reply to Rick Gore

*Consumer Comment: Also a Rick Gore's customer

*Consumer Comment: Rick Gore did nothing wrong

*Consumer Comment: A Donator's Opinion

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Get a Life - this site is a joke as well

*Author of original report: False information

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ms. Casey Dillingham has issues

Rick Gore will answer your horse-related question for a quick donation of $10. He will respond, and quickly, but he will not do so politely or professionally. He will not even attempt to touch upon your question. He will take his time to make sure he can cover every angle of your situation and HAMMER you for it -- this includes insulting you personally, calling you names, being derogatory, and a number of other inappropriate and unprofessional methods to get this point across: He is better than you, because you asked him a question.

Here is just one quote from the email I received in response to the question I asked.

"If you want encouragement then go pay a counselor or pay a trainer to babysit you."

I filed a claim with Paypal to get my $10 back (and I'd have asked for my time too, but I don't think Paypal is that advanced yet). These are the responses that Gore sent me, through the Paypal dispute center and to my personal email:

"I hope your horse kicks you in the head.

You are really a pathetic bitter little person with deep issues."

"You do not get a refund since you don't like the answer. Look for a video on you with contact info."

As the above says, because I did not appreciate his "answer", he threatens to post my private information so the world can see.

Do not contact this man for anything. If you disagree with him, or have a problem, or think that you need help with something your horse is doing, he will flame you and then let his cronies send you hate-mail too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Gore/Sacramento-California-/Rick-Gore-biggoted-horse-trainer-Sacramento-California-701489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Gore

I choose the High Road!

AUTHOR: Masha P - ()

I first thought Rick Gore developed the «Think Like a Horse» website and associated accounts to inform interested people on his interpretation of proper equestrianism and acceptance of horses as they are — until realising, such is only the tip of the iceberg. Whilst Rick is an experienced horseman who posts lots of interesting facts and sayings in his network, he is also very, VERY derisive. With that being said, he can bully you nonstop and utilise double standards to make a rag toy of you. He frequently uses his experience at the cost of your psychological health, calling you nasty names and even threatening you should you disagree with his teachings. Additionally, if you are not as experienced in his field or, perhaps, experienced differently, Rick will attack you verbally and let you bleed without apologising.

If that's not enough, he will shame you, and his like-minded pals will also. And it's no secret that Rick is a sexist when he claims not to be. Women are his preferred targets, and he features many pictures of women and girls in his contempt-filled topics. If you are (usually) female and think you know a lot about horses, boast about winning, have lots to say about your horse, etc., he will label you as a "barn-witch." Rick has an archive of these people who are just being themselves, yet he can't even control his own temper and avoids criticism. Sure, Rick's information is totally free, but I simply cannot trust him. His sense of humour seems to attract more adults than humans in general: there are YouTube comments in which the person states that they are under 18.

Loopholes are a specialty in his network, and I've heard people donate $10 in exchange for, you guessed it, derisive commentary. When people describe him as "blunt" (a wonderful disguise for "sharp") and fully honest in everything, I get the shakes and not the chills (chills indicate the cold truth from a Light source; the shakes indicate an attack from a Dark source) Sorry, Rick, but profanity and mockery don't mix with honesty. And quit brutalising it! Your words are not carved in stone and neither are mine. The phrases "sugar-coat" "powder-puff stuff" and "tell it like it is" (we see things as we are) equally sickening and unique to this adult-centred, "absolutist" western society. Yeah, deride more of us women like you know everything of our pasts. Fail! If it's in our nature to be soft (that is, some of us, as anatomy begets personality!), don't rob us of that trait.

I know your content, as you say, is all for the horse — and we already understand that respecting a horse is not about us humans, so stop acting like a condescending holier-than-thou know-it-all. You're human like I am, we all have issues and, though you may verbally attack me all you want, I believe in a Higher Authority from whom I obtain the ultimate Truth. Your communication method is "my way or the highway," and I choose the High Road! I would reconsider or even boycott the helmet-safety videos as people have passed away from not wearing helmets. There are no unpleasant truths, just unpleasant people. I show sympathy to those whom you've wounded. Yes, even the Cossacks cry. Sincerely, a disgraced Russian.

Rick Gore is a nobody

AUTHOR: SuzyQ - ()

I don't know what it is about this jerk that get's everyones attention. However, it is 90% of the time NEGATIVE attention. He is a bully, he is rude, and he is by no means professional. He has two horses that are full of issues, so he definitely isn't a trainer. He doesn't gain respect of his own two horses, so how is he giving advise to others?? On one of his video's, in the comments, he verbally bashes teenage girl who asked him a question. He is a monster. It irks the heck out of me that people keep asking him questions, when they KNOW the response isn't going to be an answer, bu instead a degrading comment in reply. In one of his video's he i teaching someon how to catch a hard to catch horse (HIS hard to catch horse), what kind of an oxymoron is that?! I wish he'd do everyone a favor and drop off the internet. Hey Rick, you think you're only out there for the horses? Quit spending so much time on the computer and get out there! He so desperatly wants to spread his views onto the horse community, why?? If he was smart, he wouldn't be such a jacka** and he'd learn how to talk to people so they would respect his opinion. You have to give respect to earn it. This idiot and his youtube rants boil my blood! That's all he does is rant about "witches" for 20 minutes at a time, all he wants is a reaction out of people! And he get's it! The only morons you see commenting on his videos are other social rejects like him, people that don't know how to treat others so they have no friends. I wish he could be blocked from youtube, then maybe I would stop running into his videos!

#3 General Comment

Business owner and trainer

AUTHOR: prettywoman - ()

Seriously, when you put yourself out there and deal with John Q. Public, you are going to get some dumb questions, comments and so on. I'm sure doctors, lawyers, trainers, any professionals, etc. have heard more than a few and dealt with a lot of crap. And if you are a true professional, then you deal with in a professional way. I hear dumb things and deal with so called "dumb people" every day. The better word to use is ignorant(they may have book smarts, but are not knowledgable in whatever they are asking or commenting about), because the reason so many "dumb" people ask so many "dumb" questions is that they have a regular life and are asking a professional for help. They may even be clueless. It has always been that way, even in the "old days". So bad advice is bad advice. Period. End of story. Rick Gore can defend himself best he can. If calling people names and throwing tantrums is good business sense. Now or back in the old days then keep it up, maybe some of these so called "dumb" people are dumb enough to take the verbal abuse. There is a big difference in being to the point, and not wasting your time with a client that is never going to get it, and handling it in a professional way and throwing a temper tantrum.  Just get to the point and go on with your day already. If I took as much time, energy, and effort to curse out every ignorant client I have then I would never get anything done. Put on your big boy and or big girl panties and get to the point in a professional manner and keep the name calling to yourself.

#4 General Comment

As I see it:

AUTHOR: Katie - ()

I lived on a horse ranch most of my youth until I married. My father trained horses all of that time, mostly just for our own place. He was so much like Rick in his belief's about the training and care of horses they could have been brothers. I know dad trained for other folks once in a while, but I don't think he ever talked harshly to women, but he would tell them he couldn't help them sometimes, but I have seen him knock the crap out of man using a whip on a horse.

Of course that was back in the good old days when a lot of things were settled out behind the barn. That of course is lllegal, and could get you sued today, so Rick uses what he has at his disposal, his words to tell you when you are being stupid.

Guess if you don't know anything about horses, and you don't want to listen to someone who does, then don't bug him with stupid questions. He will explain things to you or tell you he has a video out on that subject.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.  Good luck to Rick and hope the Dillinghams of this world who can't seem to get their stories straight, need to find something better to do than try to raise horses. The horse has rights too, and one of them should be to never have a stupid owner.

#5 General Comment

Rick Gore

AUTHOR: THINK PEOPLE - ()

Rick gore never claims to be a horse trainer, and when he DOES, its only sarcastically. Rick Gore does what he does for the horse and not for the people. If he WANTED a donation as you say to reply to your question, he wouldn't place all this information on his website.

He is a good person in general and only rebuttals at SOME women, for not reading a website he gets NO money for view count, he doesn't even put adds on his videos to get money, and believe me he's had offers. Rick gore is a horse advocate, he loves and cares for his horses, and they seem happy. And yet, there are women out there that want to see his passion taken away from him for no valid reason, and for what? to shove metal in those horses' mouth and make them hurt when they don't listen.

Women who file these types of complaints about Rick Gore are in it only because you feel offended that he's said something true about you, and it stings doesn't it? He's said a few things i have done in the past and i got upset about it too, but if it doesn't apply to you, then ignore it. His complaints and sarcasm are only for those who don't take the time to think about what he is REALLY saying, he is giving medical facts about horses, lessons on how horses treat each other in a herd and a LOT of useful information pertaining to dietary and dermatological health.

In short, i disagree with you whole heartedly about what you say about him, he truely loves his horses, and if you can't see that what he's doing FOR FREE is only for the benefit that someone can become closer with their horse. That maybe one day horses will be as common for transportation as they once were. Women need to straighten up, myself included, and start looking THROUGH his sarcasm, and realize that he's not being mean, he's trying to convey it bluntly, getting it across so there are NO misunderstandings
I believe my point was made

Sincerely,

Deanna from Illinois, US of A

rick gore is not professional

AUTHOR: KAYE HOBBS - (United States of America)

I am neither young nor dizzy thank you. I simply said that the public expects a  professional to use good judgement. I have been "blunt" myself, with clients, but not to the point of calling names. Being to the point and calling people names are two different things. I mean seriously, Rick Gore calls people names and goes off the deep end, mainly towards women. I have seen men as well as women say and do many stupid things, and being wrong is an equal opportunity. Rick Gore himself is a good example of this. He goes as far as threatening people, by saying he will down them on the internet, and so on. And it is a fact, that Rick Gore will block anyone who disagrees with his tactics.  I realize he does have some experience with horses, as many of us do quite frankly, but that does not give him the right to bully people. Period.

I Would Encourcage Users To Read The Rules

AUTHOR: Warren - (United States of America)

My response and view to this report is as follows:

I am a NH horse trainer with over 45 years of experience with horses. I teach small classes in my area and have heard a few of my students recommend this Rick Gore to me. When I first looked this man up, I was impressed by what I found. Although some of his ways are not what I teach, I like his no-nonsense approach, because with horses it is crucial that you have that attitude.

I have upset some of my students along the way when I have been too "harsh", but the ones who really want to succeed learn to not take it personally. The ones who couldn't deal with it undoubtedly went elsewhere to have glossy-worded lessons!! I have had a few parents express their disfavor about my sharpness but I am a man of honesty and do right by the horse.

The dizzy young women on those links above make me laugh. What a poor website to allow such vile content.

Rick Gore is out there for the horse, not for your emotions. Read the rules folks, it could save you some hassle.

Rick Gore is not a professional

AUTHOR: KAYE HOBBS - (United States of America)

I commented 1 time about one of this guy Rick Gores' videos, that I ran across by mistake (which he apparently has a ton of them on internet), which was mainly one long long rant and I said "I thought this was supposed to be about training?" and he blocked me. It seems he is the one who is overly sensitive and worried about his reputation.  After that I noticed what a bully he is and that his videos are full of rants usually calling someone an idiot and it occurred to me he should look in a mirror. I would never recommend someone as a trainer that obviously can't control his temper or mouth any better than he does. If you need a trainer call a professional who can handle criticism and can answer without losing his temper. I am a professional and I own my own business and when you deal with the public they will ask so called "dumb" questions (because they don't know, if they did they would not be asking). I realize that by putting videos out there you are asking for trouble, but just handle your business with some class. It is the pros job to handle it well.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jerry Springer of the Equine World

AUTHOR: usdivers - (Australia)

I am a long time follower of Rick's "youtube" channel. It is obvious he has his heart in the right place when it comes to horses. Although, having said that he does do and give some questionable horse advice. I have had 40 years of experience with horses, with also a considerable legal background as well. The way things are in the United States, I sure would not be giving some of the advice that he does, some is very unsafe.

I actually heard about the guy from another friend, and we both subscribe to his channel for the pure entertainment value. Clearly the guy has issues, both personal and public. The funny thing is, I have a feeling it is just an online personality, ala Jerry Springer....I think this might be the case on account I know a number of people that only subscribe for the reasons I do. The pure controversy value itself with the stuff that comes out of his mouth is priceless, and I am sure keeps getting him more subscribers.

It is still a free country last time I heard, and I beleive whole heartly in freedom of speech. Like Rick says often on his channel, if you don't like what he says, then get off his channel and stop emailing him...lol.

Personally, I like the guy, I just hope he does not come undone with some of the advice that he gives. Hopefully the people that do take it to heart, do some research, and second opinions before taking a course of action.

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rick Gore..the good and bad

AUTHOR: skeptic123 - (Canada)

Well,I have watched many of Rick Gores horse information videos on youtube.I do agree with a lot of what he has to say.BUT...that does not take away from how he delivers the info.People can comment on his youtube channel,as long as they agree with him or compliment him.If you disagree, or question the almighty,he is like a child throwing a tantrum.He will rant and rave and than block you.Of course on youtube there are people who deserve to be blocked but not all.Some people who ask him questions are kids/teens. If people ask questions in a polite courteous manner,than I feel that they deserve a little common courtesy,no matter what Gore has to say. He certainly does not have to name call and rant at these people.So I would have to vote down on this fellow,simply because he reminds me of a spoiled child.

Consumer response

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States of America)

I would just like to respond to the last comment on this report. Firstly, posting a link to some forum proves absolutely nothing. I did read the pages on there and if you actually read it properly, there are folks who give very positive remarks about this trainer.

Secondly, do you seriously believe that just because a percentage of people on a random website who share the same viewpoint means that it's the right one? How about if I directed you to his youtube videos where there are more than 10 pages of people saying that this man does talk sense? Would that then mean that what he is saying is 'probably right'?

Thirdly, he does not give out 'dangerous' or 'irresponsible' advice. The only thing 'dangerous' to oneself is if you choose to do something that you have not prepared yourself properly for.

No, I am not a friend of Rick Gore's. I found this website whilst googling and felt I had to respond to the nonsense of the last post.

Do NOT assume or believe anything you read until you have fully read and understood what someone is talking about.

#12 General Comment

You can read what people think below...

AUTHOR: EquineDVM - (United States of America)

To add to my above post about him being rude to people...just go to the forum below and it says it all. FOUR PAGES to be exact of people saying this man was rude to them and gives irresponsible and at times dangerous advice....I don't know about you, but if four pages of different people are all saying the same thing, then it's probably true. There are also many other sites where people agree with the one below. Keep in mind to that the site below is just a general horse forum. I think the people who commented above are actually friends of his as anyone can make several accounts on this website as long as you make several e-mails. Anyway, below is the site where FOUR PAGES of different people all say the same thing, that this guy has been both rude to them and give irresponsible and at times dangerous advice on horses....

#13 General Comment

Reply to Rick Gore

AUTHOR: EquineDVM - (United States of America)

Just by the way you answering this lady on here proves that you are, in fact, being quite rude. I have also seen your Youtube videos and your website and I have seen you answer rudely to people not being rude to you and act, quite frankly, like a bully. You can't even control yourself enough not to insult her on this public website, so I can just imagine the things you said to her privately. I have seen it first hand with other people as well, so I completely agree with the woman above.

Also a Rick Gore's customer

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Since I also read Rick Gore's webpage and watch his videos and had even donated as well I can call myself another customer of his 'company'. Anyone interested in this report has to know all training material Rick Gore has produced is available to anyone for free. There is no need to sign up, send donations, give any personal details in any form to get access to it. Obtaining knowledge needed to solve most of horse issues (including the one described by Ms. Dillingham) is as easy as performing a search and reading appropriate part of material posted on the webpage.

It should be obvious to anyone getting familiar with methods Rick Gore promotes he will always try to look for problems in human's approach to horse than the horse itself. Most of us tend to become upset when it turns out it is not somebody else's but our fault. And reading Rick Gore's webpage will got us upset, especially those who need trainer who "takes a lot inspiration from Pat Parelli's and Clinton Anderson's attitudes towards customers", as Ms. Dillingham does.

What has me amazed is that being unsatisfied with wording Ms. Dillingham has put so much effort to anonymously defame Mr. Rick Gore for something anyone would have known upfront by just reading the webpage. It is like parishioner wanting his collection back after priest has told we are all sinners too laud. Since she had even received her 'lost' $10 donation back it is even more astonishing.

Anyone willing to judge weather Ms. Dillingham rightfully blackens Mr. Rick Gore should familiarize with just a few of his works and the answer will be extremely obvious. I am one of many who kindly disagrees with Ms. Dillingham's opinion.

Rick Gore did nothing wrong

AUTHOR: SexyHaras - (United Kingdom)

I thought I would add my two cents to this report, seeing as Rick Gore has helped me alot, and I guess I should at least give something back. Rick Gore is the most talented horse person out there. You will not get better advice from anybody else other than Rick Gore. He tells things like they are. The girl who paid her money got what she asked for. She bought an answer. It was very clearly stated by Rick Gore before she asked her question that he doesn't give 'nice' answers. He gives clear and direct answers. If a person screwed up and created a bad situation, he will tell them so.
If you are willing to give away money to something that you don't know what you will get back, then that was your decision to part with your money in the first place.
Rick Gore can teach you alot about horses. Rick Gore can make you a better horseperson. If you think you know alot about horses, then you haven't heard of Rick Gore. My life is so much better off now I have discovered him. This girl can also benefit if she wants to let her barriors down.

A Donator's Opinion

AUTHOR: Svartr - (Canada)

Mr. Gore is very direct in his approach to resolving horse/people problems and anyone who has watched his videos or has put some effort into reading his website will know this. He will never 'be sweet' for the sake of someone's emotions.

I have donated to Mr. Gore and I personally appreciate his advice on horsemanship, as I'm sure many others have. Let's also clarify that I am a woman and do not take offense to his 'woman' remarks.

Before Ms. Dillingham considers making further complaints, I'd like to objectively clarify some things -
Mr. Gore asks for a nominal donation for his personal opinion based on his experiences. He began asking for a donation to answer questions on his website to help feed out the non-sense he was receiving. This simply can not be considered a professional trainer's fee, which I believe Ms. Dillingham was expecting for her $10.

Without having the benefit of reading the full email conversation, I feel Ms. Dillingham was asking for help with a situation that necessitated MORE than an e-mail answer back. As per Mr. Gore's account, he did respond to her. He can not control how she receives his opinion of her situation. In addition, he never claims that his response to queries replace further education, time and effort on part of the horse owner. In fact, he heavily advocates personal effort, patience and spending time with your horse. If Mr. Gore feels that a person is neglecting in these areas, he will let that person know.

In summary, I appreciate Mr. Gore and his effort to better the lives of horses. He is practical, direct and relies on common (horse) sense.

#17 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Get a Life - this site is a joke as well

AUTHOR: Webs.com is a Scam and Rip off - (United States of America)

I have a free opinion site, I have free videos, this psycho searched me out, contacted me, asked for my opinion, asked for my advice and then acted like an idiot and spoiled brat when she did not get the answer she wanted.

I did not ask her for anything, I did not request or seek her out and I did not initiate any contact, all of that was done by her.

She complained to me, she complained Paypal, she found this site and made a complaint on me, she emailed me and threatened me she was calling the Sheriff and other authorities. Notice how up front she was when she made the complaint on me, it is listed as Anonymous.

Her time, effort and unreasonable behavior is pathetic to me. If she put this much effort in horse perhaps she would not be seeking out help from others on the internet.

This site is made for people to make BS claims on people and then stirs up the fight with all these comments, rebuttals and responses.

She asked my opinion, got it, did not like it and had a hissy fit.  She needs to move or get help else where.

And anyone that agrees with her stay away from me, my site and don't contact me.

False information

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

(I am the individual as mentioned in the above post.)

I contacted this man and gave him the requested $10 to have a question answered in relation to his methods on horse training. His reply was hurtful, unprofessional, and because I was unhappy with his lack of response to my situation I filed a claim on Paypal to request my $10 back. Since I asked for the $10 back, he has been slandering me all over the internet.

This is the correct story. You can choose to believe me, or a man who (when asked to refund $10 for an unprofessional session), said, "I hope your horse kicks you in the head."

I was given a nine month old colt -- I will not name the individual but I have their contact, and they will undoubtedly attest that yes, I was given the horse. As the colt I was being given had not been gentled, he did not understand the pressure of the lead rope, and didn't want to lead into the barn. Therefore, he was forced into the barn. Nothing else happened to this colt other than he was asked to step into the barn and did not want to, so he was made to do so. This did not hurt the foal, it may have scared him a little, but he was not impaired for life. This is not so unusual. Rick Gore "babies" his horses, anything that might be considered rough or having to use force with your horse is considered abuse. I admit, I don't like using force myself, and that is why I did not take part in this event.

However, when I began to lead train this foal after some weeks, he showed hesitation on a lead but responded well while in the barn. He performed basic maneuvers on the lead and would stand in hand and tied at the slightest pressure from the rope. One day, while leading him outside, he spooked and bolted, jerking the rope out of my hand. When he came back, it was apparent he realized he was strong and so, now every time he walked out of the barn, he had to bolt. Because curiosity got the better of me, I emailed Gore to see what he might say, or suggest, based on his own personal training methods.

My email to Mr. Gore contained this scenario, as I was curious to see what a natural horseman would say -- his inspiration is Pat Parelli and Clinton Anderson, and he probably takes a lot inspiration from their attitudes towards customers as well. This scenario no longer applies to my horse; hence the reason I was interested in what a natural horseman would say. My colt no longer bolts out of the barn, and is content to lead, he has been lead broken for sometime over a month now. And that is no thanks to Mr. Gore. (If it is of any interest to the reader, my methods for training him to lead consisted largely of pulling him back on himself when he got too far ahead, making sure that if he tried to stay ahead of me then he would always have to do a circle and stand still. Walking off, if he got ahead, he would be told to circle and stand still.)

In Mr. Gore's two responses, he did not once explain his method of training or how to grain respect of a colt. Instead, he belittled me for being a "bad horse person", and saying such things as "that's a bad attitude" and "you're being all wrong". I could have handled such a response if I didn't already know my colt could lead. But again, this did not even touch on my situation. How do I get a colt who wants to bolt to lead out of the barn?

This should've been a fairly easy thing to answer for any horse trainer. But in his second response, which began, "lol, are you kidding me?" he insisted that he answered my question and I was just not wanting to hear I was a bad horse person. Being a bad person must be the answer to any
horse problem he is confronted with, because he must not know how to give real advice. After having asked the second time for "more encouraging tips", he says (in summation), no one wants to hear anything negative, if you want encouragement then you should get a counselor or a trainer to babysit you.

After this, I filed a dispute on Paypal requesting a refund, because Rick Gore did not have the professional, polite attitude of a trainer who would genuinely answer your horse problem. I didn't "donate" my $10 to get insulted and flamed.

Immediately after the dispute was filed, I receive a third email from Gore:

"I hope your horse kicks you in the head.

You are really a pathetic bitter little person with deep issues."

I don't think I'm the person with issues. I just wanted my $10 back because you didn't answer my question like you claimed you did.

I have all corresponding emails on hand and will provide them upon request.

#19 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ms. Casey Dillingham has issues

AUTHOR: Webs.com is a Scam and Rip off - (United States of America)

I have a 400 website and over 250 videos on youtube which are all free.  I set this up to help horses.  This crazy woman wrote me wanting personal advice and agreed to pay $10 in order for me to answer her question.  She wrote me two very long and extensive questions telling me personal info about her inability to get along with people, her fear of horses, how she was scared of her horse and explained dangerous behavior from her horse.  Of course she trained the horse from a baby, so she taught all these bad lesson and in my opinion abused and neglected the horse and that is why she is having all these issues.  Of course when you tell someone that they are wrong or they are the problem, especially petty people with issues, they get upset. I held my end of the bargain and gave her two very long answers. She wasted my time, she baited me with a $10 donation, got her questions answered and then broke the deal and did a refund with paypal.  She is scam and a fraud.  I stand by answer and anyone that agrees with her and thinks she acted fairly, then please take her advice and don’t contact me.

I stand by opinion of Ms. Casey Dillingham, she is a petty bitter person that blames others for her issues and her poor horse is stuck with her and has no choice.  And when her horse kicks her in the head, she will blame the horse and me. Good reddens to this whack job.

Like I tell everyone with horse issues, it takes time, understanding of the horse and lots of work. Ms. Dillingham just wants a fast easy answer and when I told her that, she went on this bashing job. If she put this much effort in learning, she may not have all these horse problems.