Complaint Review: Rick McGuire Law

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mike522 — Alief Texas
Rick McGuire Law
730 North Post Oak Rd., Suite 201 Houston, Texas USA

Rick McGuire Law Fraud Alert! His office only called me once, that's when they signed me up; 9 months ago. Houston Texas

I have the worst experience I ever had with a lawyer with this lawyer Rick Mcguire.

They have did nothing but lied from day one. I only gotten one call from them ever, that was when they signed me up 9 months ago. Never recieved 1 call from them after that. Everytime I called I was always told the same story, someone will call me back, which was a lie.

I want to fire them but from what I'm told they will still get paid. This is a double whammy. The law should be changed so that lawyers can't charge you even if they don't really work for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-McGuire-Law/Houston-Texas-77024/Rick-McGuire-Law-Fraud-Alert-His-office-only-called-me-once-thats-when-they-signed-me-1058013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick McGuire Law