Complaint Review: rick smalkin

rick smalkin
lois ln farmingdale, New York USA

rick smalkin Richard smalkin dead beat dad farmingdale New York

*Consumer Comment: Picture of elite family..gag

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: shameful father very sad

Rick smalkin is a terrible dad, I'm embarrassed to be related to him but I would like the world to know that he was aways absence in my life

a runaway deadbeat dad only ever cared about was it was his new family and his new wife.

Brad S-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rick-smalkin/farmingdale-New-York/rick-smalkin-Richard-smalkin-dead-beat-dad-farmingdale-New-York-1072804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rick smalkin

AUTHOR: alex - ()

Here is the pic for the elite family

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

shameful father very sad

AUTHOR: reap what you sow - ()

I've been asked buy some people to remove this posting but the truth of the matter is its only because he is humiliated and the truth is exposed that he's a runaway deadbeat dad who left me for the Sharks and you should be ashamed of yourself you're disgusting. When the time is right I will legally change my last name and that will be the end of it.

I look very forward to moving forward with my life and my new family and wife and kids and you will never be apart of it you left me for the wolves and I will never forgive you, choke on it.

a big part of it was his stupid wife Christine smalkin she never liked me cuz she's a Catholic . Let me stop right here before I really get nasty.