Complaint Review: rick wallace

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Dee — gardner Massachusetts
rick wallace
lunenburg , Massachusetts USA

rick wallace did not deliver a full cord of wood and did not refund money when he said he would lunenburg Massachusetts

So I called rick wallace and bought a cord of wood from him for 250$. He delivered my wood for a charge and I asked him when he dumped the wood if it was a full cord. He swore that it was a full cord. Well normal pieces in a cord wood are supposed to be between 16-18 inches in length.

Some of the wood we got was 3-6 inches a few were 12-14 inches. And it's supposed to be 4x4x8. when we stacked the wood it measured 22 inches by 30 inches by 6 feet. We were clearly short by atleast 50% of the wood. I immediatly called him and he said he was on vacation but somebody will drop off some wood. So we assumed he was going to drop of what we needed half a cord. but he said he wasn't short that much because he's done this for 10 years. the most he would be short was maybe 20 pieces of wood. I called and complained again.

He then told me he would send me at first 137 then it dropped to 125 to shut me up and make me go away. It has been a week since he said he would refund my money. And I haven't gotten anything. Now we don't have the money to by more cord wood. And we don't have enough wood to last us the rest of winter. He has basiclly left me and my children to freeze in winter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rick-wallace/lunenburg-Massachusetts/rick-wallace-did-not-deliver-a-full-cord-of-wood-and-did-not-refund-money-when-he-said-he-1125710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rick wallace