Complaint Review: RICO MANDRELL HERBERT

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Pocono Summit Pennsylvania United States of America
RICO MANDRELL HERBERT
2137 Hamilton Road, STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania United States of America

RICO MANDRELL HERBERT RICO HERBERT, KOUNTRY, RICO, TIFFANI WORTHEN CON ARTIST, THIEF, LIAR!!!!!!!! STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Rico Herbert, AKA, Kountry, Rico Mandrell Herbert in Stroudsburg, PA (MONROE COUNTY) and Bufort, SC. CON ARTIST, THIEF, LIAR!!!!!!

Men, Women, Girls, Boys, Employers, Girlfriends, or any person thinking about having anything to do with this person, think first and INVESIGATE! I was in a relationship with this "person" while he was in a relationship with ANOTHER woman (TIFFANI WORTHEN) at the same time (unknown to me at the time). I invited RICO HERBERT into my home since while were in "relationship" and one evening he told me he had to go into my room to make a PRIVATE phone call and that was the biggest mistake I made with him.

While making his "phone call" he went through my stuff and HE STOLE FROM ME! HE went through my drawers,  He took money, jewerly, prescription meds.. I did not find out the damage until after he left, but the seriousness of this all is that I am not the only victim of this person. The same person he was in a relationship with is the same person he beat up so bad, and even broke into her home, stole her car (this also is public knowledge as per PA unified Judicial System, ujsportal.pacourts.us, look under participant name and Monroe county), unfortunatley I found this out a little too late myself. I know that he has stole from other people as well.  He is well known in Monroe County PA and takes off to his hometown in SC, when things start going bad in PA. He takes things that you can not trace (i.e., the money, medicine), and he will do it right while in your presence.

I am unsure of his connection with Ms. Worthen at the present time, but have been told they may be in this together as Ms. Worthen has record of bringing these type of people into her life and if it is of coarse true that Tiffani went back to him after what he did to her, then she is in trouble! He is going to deceive her once again and it is only a matter of time. Why in the would you let this person back around yourself and your children, after once severly hurting you. His court appearance is coming up and I am sure he is only using her so he does not testify against him. No one deserves this. I am a single mom and had money saved from working and this inhumane person just came into my home and took what I worked so hard to earn.

Mr. HERBERT needs to go earn things honeslty and if he can not then JUSTICE needs to be served and this man needs to be stopped. I am so glad that in PA, you can find a persons docket sheet, unfortunately for me it was to late, but if I can just help one person by you reading this, then I feel good that I least helped someone.This incident has happened to me a few months ago but there is not too much I was able to do, so this was the only way I felt I could get my story out there. I am not too sure this is the correct website to post this on, but I was definitly "RIPPED OFF" by RICO MANDRELL HERBERT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RICO-MANDRELL-HERBERT/STROUDSBURG-Pennsylvania-18360/RICO-MANDRELL-HERBERT-RICO-HERBERT-KOUNTRY-RICO-TIFFANI-WORTHEN-CON-ARTIST-THIEF-LIAR-757339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RICO MANDRELL HERBERT