Complaint Review: Ricoh America

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Creative Garden — Annapolis Maryland
Ricoh America
PO Box 550599 Jacksonville, Select State/Province USA

Ricoh America Terrible Company! Numerous Hidden fees and horrific communication. Jacksonville Florida

I have been in business for over 25 years.  Ricoh is the worst company I have ever dealt with.  We continued our contract with them after they took over for Lanier.  They are nothing like Lanier.  We leased 3 copier machines from them (I have leased 15 copier machines over the years before signing with Ricoh).  They have an incredible amount of hidden fees.  You will need a high powered magnifying glass to read their contracts that explain all these fees.  Trust me, you will be shocked when you get a bill from them.  After 5 years, I returned the machines to Ricoh.  They continued to bill me for the machines claiming I never returned them.  After emailing and faxing the receipts from the delivery truck company they corrected the bill and stated I was paid in full.  Five months later I get a call from their collections department claiming I owe them thousands of dollars (the last 5 months).  The bill is currently in dispute and I am currently re-faxing and emailing the receipts from the trucking company.   I have spent countless hours trying to correct the problems i have had with this company.  Never again Ricoh!  BTW, the copier machines worked fine.  The company just has too many parts that do not communicate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricoh-America/Jacksonville-Select-StateProvince-32255-0599/Ricoh-America-Terrible-Company-Numerous-Hidden-fees-and-horrific-communication-Jackso-1056221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ricoh America