Complaint Review: Ride Medical

• Reported By: Edgar79 — Southgate California
Ride Medical
22647 Ventura blvd Woodland hills , California USA

Ride Medical Scammers Woodland hills California

*Author of original report: please help

*Author of original report: he is up to it again

I was also scammed by this company, I was promised payment after 45 dats and these jerkoffs keep giving me the runaround I would be interested in filing a lawsuit. Please contact me (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 03:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ride-Medical/Woodland-hills-California-91364/Ride-Medical-Scammers-Woodland-hills-California-1069912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ride Medical

please help

AUTHOR: Edgar79 - ()

I am also a victim of this fraud Raz Barr I worked for his new company Ride Medical, which is the company he started after Ride MD, and Patient CareTtransport. I did some research and it looks like he just started a new company named ride logic with a license out of Delaware. If anyone has had any success getting paid by this fraud please help I can be contacted by cell 213 841 3622 or email valdezedgar82@gmail.com

Information on LOGIC RIDE LLC

NPI Number

1437595477

Group Name

LOGIC RIDE LLC

Credentials

- Lic #:5331769 (Delaware)

Business Address

23371 MULHOLLAND DR #416 WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364-2734 Phone (866) 209-1737

Name

ROSS BARR - (CEO)

Primary Specialty

Transportation Services / Non-emergency Medical Transport (VAN)

Last Modified

05/16/2013

he is up to it again

AUTHOR: Edgar79 - ()

I was also scammed by this company, I was promised payment after 45 days and these jerkoffs keep giving me the runaround I would be interested in filing a lawsuit. Please contact me  Edgar 213 841 3622. I call the office and get no answer from billing or dispatch, I call the extension as a customer and guess what the phone gets answered i i ask about payment and no one has any answers. If anyone has had any success going after these jerkoffs can i have your lawyers info please. My next step is to start personally contacting the customers that are placing orders for rides and let them know what kind of people they are dealing with.

NPI Number

1437595477

Group Name

LOGIC RIDE LLC

Credentials

- Lic #:5331769 (Delaware)

Business Address

23371 MULHOLLAND DR #416 WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91364-2734 Phone (866) 209-1737

Name

ROSS BARR - (CEO)

Primary Specialty

Transportation Services / Non-emergency Medical Transport (VAN)

Last Modified