Complaint Review: ride2freedom

• Reported By: euvette — jacksonville Arkansas
11555 Heron Bay Blvd, suite 200 Coral Springs, Florida USA

ride2freedom Total scam in the name of God Coral Springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: Detective Comments and Video of Chris's Arrest

*Consumer Comment: More News!

*Consumer Comment: Chris is in Jail

*Consumer Comment: Local News Covers This Scam

*Author of original report: u2canride.com

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: IM MAD AS HELL

*Author of original report: refund

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: There is no finance department

*Consumer Comment: Name of person suing

*General Comment: Scare Tactic of Suing

*Author of original report: scam

*Consumer Comment: My husband and I being threatened

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Truth is Not Howard

*Consumer Comment: All Of You Are Scam Artists!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Picture

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The True Scam Artist

*Author of original report: ride2freedom

*Consumer Comment: The Truth

*Author of original report: ride2freedom

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: dont get fooled

*Author of original report: please email

*Author of original report: please email

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

*Author of original report: please email me

*Consumer Comment: Lets link up

this copmany is a total ripoff. They take a application fee upfront and promises to help put low income people into cars. I paid a 233.00 so call contact fee to this company and never recieved a car. I am now in the process of tring to get my money back after so many false promises. After google the vin number of the vehicle that I was suppose to recieve, I came upon information that the truck was a salvaged vehicle. i got email form a so called finance dept promising delivery of a vehicle with no contact info other than a email. I took company officials 4 days to contact me concerning non-delivery of the vehicle. Now Chris Malachi is saying that it will take up to 14 days for my money to be put back on my card. I use to work at a bank and I know that once a refund is  processed by the company, the refund is usally back in the bank within 3-5 days.

the website is now saying this:

Ride2Freedom offers an excellent opportunity for families and individuals

To receive cars absolutely free.  Best of all, we require our participants keep our exclusive 2-year service contract covering major repairs!  You are guaranteed to “KEEP MOVING”!

• Pre-qualify NOW
  • Delivery for a vehicle takes 10-30 days!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ride2freedom/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/ride2freedom-Total-scam-in-the-name-of-God-Coral-Springs-Florida-1056544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ride2freedom

Detective Comments and Video of Chris's Arrest

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

Hello All, I'm including the link to Scamguard where the arresting detective of Chris McGee has left his comments and request for others who have been scammed: http://www.scamguard.com/categories/automotive-scam/ride2freedom/1117/no-car-or-refund-total-scam/ Also, here's the link the local news ran about her arrest and the video shows her being taken into jail. http://www.wwltv.com/news/northshore/Woman-arrested-for-alleged-car-voucher-scam-with-national-reach-223696781.html I hope and prays that this will help someone. The Louisiana State Attorney General and the Federal authorities may also get involved. Has anyone heard from Gary? His phone is no longer working!?

More News!

AUTHOR: Scammed Floridian - ()

Hey Guys,

just wanted to update you guys as well. CBS Miami is doing a story tonight at 11pm EST on this as well! We have been working dilligently over here to get justice for the people who were scammed byChrischeen McGee and Gary Daginella

Chris is in Jail

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

I know this doesn't return anyones money, but hopefully justice being served will make you feel a little better.

Chris Malachi, a.k.a. Chris (Chrisheen) McGee was arrested on 9/11/2013.  You can see for yourself at the link for her Parrish (County) jail:  http://www.tangipahoa.lavns.org/

Click on the l letter "M", scroll down and you'll see she's locked up.

Therefore, Gary, if she's not returning your calls you now know why...are you next

Local News Covers This Scam

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

I recently discovered this local news report about this scam and here's the link:  http://www.kmov.com/news/local/-Ride-2-Freedom-sham-targets-low-income-people-through-church--217502811.html

The Interviewer called Gary and Gary said he never made a dime.  That seems strange to me because someone who use to work in the processing department said they were told by Chris to send Gary $500 a week!  So I wonder why he would say he never made a dime instead of how he was misled also...unless he wasn't misled and was a willing part of the whole system and program.

Also, if anyone paid through PayPal you can "DISPUTE" your payment saying you never received your product and PayPal ususlly refunds your money and goes after the company, which in this case is Ride2Freedom, and the management to recoup their money.

My sincere prayers truly go out to EVERYONE scammed and deceived, and I pray that the Ture and Living God will see to it that you get your money back and that justice is served against the decievers and leaders of this scam.

u2canride.com

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

Chris is at it again now advertising jobs in different cities under u2canride. People please do ur research this is the same scam as ride2freedom. Which was aired on the local news as a scam!

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

IM MAD AS HELL

AUTHOR: Felling Stupid - ()

EVERY TIME I THINK BOUT THIS RIDE2FREEDOM THING I GET SO ANGRY I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM  THE IDEA OF HELPING LOW INCOME PEOPLE RECIEVE CARS WS SUCH A GOOD IDEA TO ME EVEN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE VOUCHER PROGRAM I WAS BLOWN AWAY.. I GOT INTO THIS THINKING I WAS HELPING PEOPLE , I BRAGED ABOUT THIS IN MY HOME TOWN A CITY ON THE PANHANDLE OF FLORIDA I WAS SO PROUD.. I GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE EXCITED.. ONE PERSON GOT HIS VOUCHE PAID HIS MONEY AND HE WENT FROM DEALERSHIP TO DEALERSHIP AND WOW , HE NEVER GOT A CAR OR HIS MONEY BACK..THIS MAN WAS A FRIEND OF MY BARBER ...

NEVER THE LESS EVERYONE THINKS I SCAMED HIM AND I DIDNT...I WAS HURT AND STILL AM  I CANT EVEN SHOW MY FACE IN ANOTHER SMALL TOWN IN FLA BECAUSE I WAS THE FACE OF RIDE TO FREDOM . GOING FROM CITY HALL TO THE FOOD STAMP OFFICE TO VERIOUS PLACES HOLDING MEETINGS TALKING ABOUT THE PROGRAM, AND PEOPLE BOUT INTO THE PROGRAM... ONE DEALERSHIP PAID 800 DOLLARS TO COME INTO THE PROGRAM AND THEY BELIEVED ALSO . ONLY TO GET SCAMED  I HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME..CHRIS MALICHI MCGEE HURT US AS EMPLOYEES AND . AND PEOPLE AS CUSTOMERS THE CO. NOW OPERATES UNDER U2CANRIDE.. DRIVE4SURE ...4SUREFUNDING ..  they are now under investagation... chk out this link....

to me

refund

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

I got my money back by contacting Louisiana attorney general. No they they don't have finance dept and if they did it would have some contact info.. Red flag! Please don't let Chris lie to u and intimidate you!  I even questioned her name because Malichi used as a surname is Jewish.

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

There is no finance department

AUTHOR: Felling Stupid - ()

Mrs B, Ride2Freedom doesn't have a finance dept.  It's only a 4 person operation.  Chris has it set up to LOOK like a major operation, but it's not.  If there's a finance dept then why is the website taken down.  You should report this to the Better Business Bureau for Hammond. Louisiana.  Contact the Attorney General for Louisiana and tell them what's going on.

Name of person suing

AUTHOR: Mrs B - ()

Gary Daginella was the first person who said that he wants to sue us for slander. He worked there before and we had spoke to him before about getting the vehicle,even though he denies it. And then today we received an email from the finance department of Ride2Freedom about a slander lawsuit. I will inquire about how to get money back,but if we get served papers,then we will put in a counter claim. They need to be stopped,period!

#10 General Comment

Scare Tactic of Suing

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

Who did you talk to that said they would sue you?  You won't get your money back so this is their way of justifying it to themselves.  Don't seek legal aid about them suing you until they actually sue you.  Seek legal aid about how to get your money back.

scam

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

Its a scam! The truth is the truth!  Eugenia Gray  Now sue me.

My husband and I being threatened

AUTHOR: Mrs B - ()

Has anyone been threatened to be taken to court for a slander lawsuit? Those at Ride2Freedom are threatening my husband and I. I have until August 2nd to remove my report on here. If I don't,then they are keeping the money thats owed to us and will use it to pay their legal fees? Is that even legal? They have been threatening us for a while,now. And now we are forced to seek legal aid.

#13 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Truth is Not Howard

AUTHOR: Felling Stupid - ()

I understand that you are upset, as we all are, but The Truth is not Howard.  He is my best friend who I told about this and was asked by Chris to be a business partner for a future expansion of the company (go figure).  I never talked to Howard, but I knew of him; I've only talked to Chris and Gary (who I use to think was innocent until I found out he was being paid weekly).  My point is MOST employees were unaware of the scam going on. Edith, even though I didn't like her, she didn't know.  Sean didn't know and is about to lose it all because of this company.  All employees never met, we live in different states and worked by phone and internet.  I've met Chris McGee and her new partner Jennifer Martin/Jefferson but no one else from the company.  My best friend started asking too many questions and he was eventually cut off.  Edith was supposely fired, along with another employee, another quit and then I started talking to everyone whose phone number I had, which led me to KNOW that this was a scam.  I then contacted Evangelist Duncan and talked to her, and found out she didn't know what was going on.  She's going to the police and hopefully justice will be served.  I personally think that everyone who was scammed out of money should file a "Class Action Suit against Chris, Gary and Howard to try and get their money back, and make sure they never get rich scamming anyone else.

All of this still leaves me Feeling Stupid.

All Of You Are Scam Artists!

AUTHOR: Scammed Floridian - ()

I am also a customer of this scamming business. First let me start by stating that I am pretty sure that the person titled as The Truth (comments below) is also known as Howard. Howard is the person that I have had most contact with outside of Chris Malakai/McGee. The Truth below, is in fact not stating THE TRUTH as it is known to be. He is/was just as involved in the lies of this scam as the rest of the employees/ex-employees of this FOR PROFIT scam. He continually told myself and my best friend that our cars, which were picked out and paid for by mid-April 2013, we "enroute" or better yet, the exact locaton of the cars was Montgomery, Alabama where they were sitting with the transportation company.

Even when my friend and I offered to go pick up our cars ourself, we were given the run-around. I was in contact with both Chris Malakai/McGee as well as Howard via cell phone up until last Monday when Chris's cell phone service was disconnected. When I began to call every phone number I had associated with Ride2Freedom, I finally caught Chris on her cell phone on 7/1/13 where I was advised that all cars that were were to be delivered nation wide (a total of 23 cars) were sitting at the transcportation company in Montgomery, Alabama. This is where I was advised the cars were on 5/27/13 when my car was not delivered to me as it was scheduled to be.

I was then told by Chris that the reason they were still with transportation is because the transportation company underestimated the costs of delivering all cars to all locations. Therefore the transportation re-billed Ride2Freedom for an additional $3000. When Ride2Freedom was unable to pay this bill, the unknown transportation company placed a lien on the vehicles not allowing them to be transported until the bill was paid. That was the last I heard from Chris. Less than 1 week prior to this same conversation, Howard, AKA, The Truth, advised me that he had completely taken over Ride2Freedom because Chris Malakai/McGee was in way to over her head and leaving him out of the loop.

He then stated the same line we had been hearing from Chris, that our cars were still coming, and that he was going to turn this company around because Chris had made it so bad at this point. He advised that he and his partner were the innovators of this new Nation Wide Ride 2 Freedom and that they would not be the unethical, lying, scammers, that Chris Malakai has portrayed the employees of Ride2Freedom to be. Of course, our cars were not delivered after that conversation, and Howard aka The Truth was missing in action just like Chris Malakai/McGee had been; sounds like you two may be partners in crime. Trying to get down to the truth and move on with my life, I had the above conversation with Chris and advised her of what Howard, The Truth, said about her and the company.

She advised me that it was true and that after her last 4 cars were delivered she would no longer be dealing with Ride2Freedom. That same day, is the day that Howard advised me that he no longer is affiliated with Ride2Freedom and he suggests I speak to corporate about a refund....The corporate office that never existed right?....Needless to say, as you all know, Ride2Freedom, Chris Malakai/McGee, Gary Dginella, Howard, Sean Watson, Edith Delarosa, and all other employees.ex-employees are scammers that were ALL AWARE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON. This companies and all its current/past employees are not affiliated with a Chruch of any sort and are soliciting charity for profit. We have been contact by media sources as well as the Florida Attorney General, and Florida Department of Motor Vehicles. Please contact me if you have been a victim of this scam I would love to tell you more about the above referenced company/people. This will be the last scam that any of these people embark upon.

Becky

(((email redacted)))

#15 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Picture

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

The picture I posted is of Chris Malachi, whose real name is Chris McGee!

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The True Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

The true scam artist of this company is Chris Malachi, whose REAL name is Chris McGee who lives in Hammond, Louisiana.

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

Rosa needs to file  complaint againt Chris because she is ruining her reputation. I was the one whom had the website closed down that was using a Florida address. I contacted the attorney generals offices in both states. I think every one else should do the same and chances of Chris getting caught would increase!

The Truth

AUTHOR: Fed Up Christian - ()

My best friend, who is an EX-employee of Ride2Freedom, brought me into the company as a potential business partner.  I worked with Chris Malachi (whose REAL NAME I found out later is Chris McGee and lives in Hammond, LA) to open up dealerships across the nation.

When I asked too many questions and pulled my company out she quit talking to me.  I was mad and dug deeper into this matter and foung out that House of Prayer and Rosia Duncan didn't have knowledge of her doings and then she started closing websites and opening others in Evangelist Duncan's name making it appear she is the scam artist.  Make no double about it...Chris McGee a.k.a. Chris Malachi is the Scam Artist and Thief in this rip-off.

She's now operating under U2CanRide.com and 4SureFunding.com and also Drive4Sure.com all in Rosia Duncan's name without her knowledge, or authorization.  That sounds like Idenity Thief to me, but we'll let the law handle that.

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

I will kee putting it out as a scam! what legitimate company goes under differant names! They sent my refund in the form of a money oder. but I still believe it is a scam! here is the new website. http://www.u2canride.com/#! same scam with same people just a differant name! report it to the florida attoney generals office people!

#20 UPDATE EX-employee responds

dont get fooled

AUTHOR: Felling Stupid - ()

I TO WAS CAUGHT UP IN THIS FRAUD AS A EMPLOYEE.. RIDE TO FREEDOM WAS USING US TO HELP SCAM PEOPLE. AND THE RING MASTER WAS CHRIS MALACHI AKA CHRIS MAGEE (might be spelled wrong)....My name was ruined in this small town in fla im looked at as if i was the scammer....BUT I WAS A VICTIM USED .....NOW IM MAD AS HELL THE CO NOW OPERATES UNDER THE NAME OF u2canride and drive4sure and also 4surefunding... beware of this co. and steer clear

please email

AUTHOR: euvette - ()

please email me because something has to be done about this company.

please email

my email is euvette1121702hotmail.com Gina

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Mrs B - ()

My husband and I are also victims of this scam. We have been waiting on a vehicle since March. It has been one excuse after another with them. We're also waiting for a refund. Were you on the voucher program and did not receive a voucher to go to a dealrship? Chris Malachi is the head of operation there and she has been ignoring our emails.

please email me

My email is euvette112170@hot mail.com my name is Gina

Lets link up

AUTHOR: Nakia - ()

My name is Nakia and I too was scammed by this company I on other hand has forked over $300. And I was promised the money to purchase a car. Now all the numbers I have has been disconnected and I am trying to locate someone so that I can get my money back. I am not letting this go so easy. My family is struggling and for someone to cheat us out of our money has placed a huge toll on our lives at this time!!!!!