Complaint Review: ridebikegear.com

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck — Elk Grove California
ridebikegear.com
Unknown , Select State/Province USA

ridebikegear.com False information, no refund, bad sales, wrong product internet

I sent the company all the details on my motorcycle to confirm the Hard Saddle Bags I was ordering would fit my bike. They assured me they would and I ordered them at a cost of $299.95.  When they arrived they were to small for my motorcycle and they refused to refund my money.  So I am just out $300

You do not want to do business with these folks as they a rip off if you have any issues with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ridebikegearcom/Select-StateProvince/ridebikegearcom-False-information-no-refund-bad-sales-wrong-productnbspinternet-1100046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ridebikegear.com