Complaint Review: Riders Wholesales

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ed - Virginia — haymarket Virginia
Riders Wholesales
110 Orbit Rd. Statesville, North Carolina USA

Riders Wholesales took my money on November 2012 and I still have no UTV North Carolina

On November 2012 I sent Rider Wholesale a Cashier Check for a 700 UTV. as of today August 2013 I still have not seen it. BJ has made many promises that he will have it for me. Still nothing... it has almost been a year. i am now in search for an attorney to get resolution. Riders Wholesale owe me a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riders-Wholesales/Statesville-North-Carolina-28677/Riders-Wholesales-took-my-money-on-November-2012-and-I-still-have-no-UTV-North-Carolina-1079736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riders Wholesales