Complaint Review: Ridgewood Village

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: ameadows — Saint Peters Missouri
Ridgewood Village
100 Ridgegate Ln St Peters, MO 63376 St. Peters, Missouri USA

Ridgewood Village Ridgewood Village Apartments, Ridgewood Village Apartment Complex Over charged, fined, wrongly, St. Peters Missouri

Easily the worst apartment complex I've had the displeasure of living in. It's wonderful up until the time you want to leave. They've charged us $500 for "severe pet damage" to the carpets. There was next to no damage to the carpet when we left our apartment.

Like a chump, I didn't take pictures of how we left the apartment, otherwise we'd be suing. My wife and I might still do that since we have a lawyer in the family. My wife and I were also charged an extra month of rent, although we had already moved out, because we were one day late with filing our "notice to vacate" because my wife and I were out of town between the time they sent us the request to fill out the form, and the deadline to return it (which was only three days time). The complex refused to make an exception.

So we were forced to pay for the following month of rent, even though we weren't living there. The employees in the office are also incredibly rude and lack any kind of concern or kindness toward their tenants. I've rented from two other complexes and have never encountered so much disrespect and borderline illegal, (definitely unethical) business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ridgewood-Village/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/Ridgewood-Village-Ridgewood-Village-Apartments-Ridgewood-Village-Apartment-Complex-Over-1085022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ridgewood Village