distinction

• Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: mel grant — port huron Michigan United States of America
right auto sales
lapeer rd port huron, Michigan United States of America

right auto sales rightway takes advantage of people port huron, Michigan

I went to rightway to purchase a car I had never financed before so I thought rightway would be the best choose for someone with no credit.

When i got there I was basically told all I qualified for was a program car to establish my credit. The program is to pay 180 doallars every two weeks for a 2002 ford focus with 140 thousand miles on it, for 12 to 18 months then turn that car in for a real loan and better automobile in other words i would be paying 360 dollars a month for a year and a half for a car that i would never own and full coverage insurance was not required because "it's all about affordablity at rightway".

When i tried to question the terms they were giving me like what is my interest rate who is my loan company ect they could not give me straight answers.I told them i had serious concerns about the program and didn't feel comfortable with it and left.these people hounded me every other day for three weeks messages on my phone e mails ect.

the best part was i went to another dealership was treated far better got a 2009 for a monthly payment of 260 dollars with a real bank and reasonable interest rate.

if you have bad credit or no credit there are dealerships out there that will work with you and not try to take advantage of you do not go to rightway!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/right-auto-sales/port-huron-Michigan-48060/right-auto-sales-rightway-takes-advantage-of-people-port-huron-Michigan-882178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on right auto sales