Complaint Review: right choice financial services

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Harper Woods Michigan
right choice financial services
1950 NW 27th Ave Miami, Florida USA

right choice financial services : Brian Westfield, Amelia Jackson, Mark Walker, Daryl Waltep Promised $11,000.00 loan after a down payment of $550.00 for loan insurance Miami Florida

I was offered a loan agreement and signed and faxed the documents to Right Choice Financial Services on Wednesday 6/12/13. It called for me to pay $550.00 for loan insurance, because I did not have any collateral at the moment. After wiring the money to Brian Westfield(877-515-7274), via Western Union on Friday 6/14, I was sent to another department where they asked for more money. Amelia Jackson, in the finance dept (877-547-8381)then notified me that my credit score was too low and that I had to pay another $550.00. I was immediately upset and demanded a refund. She explained that it would take 10-14 business days! I began to frantically call the original sales agent and demand an explanation. Amelia then called me back and promised that I could secure the loan in minutes with a payment of $350.00. I was desperate, she promised me the money in my account, and I sent in the payment. Then, she refused to answer my calls. The next day, Saturday 6/15, a "manager" who did not reveal his name (305-414-7732) called and explained that I would have to pay another large sum, wherein I demanded my money refunded. He explained that that was not going to happen and that I had better pay more. I explained that I needed a loan, I had paid the loan insurance to secure it-and still not received the loan, and that I was broke until my next paycheck. I pleaded and demanded, because I am a single father and have a 6 year old son to take care of and that I would complain about this. He told me that nothing would happen and that I had better pay up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/right-choice-financial-services/Miami-Florida-33056/right-choice-financial-services-Brian-Westfield-Amelia-Jackson-Mark-Walker-Daryl-Wal-1060400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on right choice financial services