Complaint Review: right choice financial services

• Submitted: Thu, June 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: rj in ohio — Bethel Ohio
right choice financial services
1950 NW 27Th Ave miami, Florida USA

right choice financial services. brian westfield dishonest people that have no problem praying on people with false services miami Florida

IWas contacted saying I was approved for a 5,000 dollar loan by Brian Westfield.He said since I have no collateral that I would have to purchase an insurance policy for 456.10 and the money would be in my bank by 10 am.I checked the next day to find no money was deposited i. my account.I called back and Brian said he would have to check with the finance department.Someone from the finance department called me back and said I needed to send 375.00 to have the money sent.Once again I sent the money and at 4:45 pm he said my money was sent.He said it would take six to nine bours for the money to show up.Once again today the money was not there and I have been trying to call for an hour with no answer.It is sad that you try to have faith in people that they are legitament and then you get screwed.Hopefully this will keep anyone else from getting taken like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/right-choice-financial-services/miami-Florida-33056/right-choice-financial-services-brian-westfield-dishonest-people-that-have-no-problem-pr-1060684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on right choice financial services