lumber

1950 NW 27th AVE Miami , Florida USA
  • Phone: 1-677-723-7116
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

RIGHT CHOICE FINANCIAL SERVICES Brian Westfield This company is a fraud they called me telling me I was approved for a $15000 loan payback payments of $310.88 at a rater of 8% just send a copy of my ID tax return and 2 references Miami Florida

right choice financial services is a fraudulent company they called me and said I was approved for a $15000 loan with repayments of $310.88 for 5 years with an 8% interest and all I neeeded to do was fax them my ID last tax return and 2 personal reference.   But just before i hung up the phone brian whitfield is who i was speaking with told me wells fargo bank had denied me and he had tried eveerything so the only option i had was to send collaterall of like my car title or something i told him i did not have one he then told me i had to sen a first and last repaymennt note total of $621.76 at that point i told him forget it because any type of loan that ask for money first always fraud bells should go up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIGHT-CHOICE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Miami-Florida-33056/RIGHT-CHOICE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Brian-Westfield-This-company-is-a-fraud-they-called-me-1061689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIGHT CHOICE FINANCIAL SERVICES