Complaint Review: Right Choice Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: LD, NY — New York New York
Right Choice Financial Services
1950 NW 27th Ave Miami, FL Miami, Florida USA

Right Choice Financial Services We are a busy company!!!!BEWARE.LIES Miami Florida

Right Choice financial services based in Miami Fl is a total rip off. Do not believe anything they say. Brian Westfield comes across as very nice but nothing he said is true. I was promised a $5000 loan. I filled out all the paper work and first he said I have to pay a $490 fee for for the insurance who he had me western union the money to Mark Walker. Mr Westfield said that was the only fee. then I get a call from Mark Walker who said I had to western union a processing fee of #375. Then they had me send a tax fee of $790. Today they have the nerve to send me another email for a bank release fee of $576. i am so pissed at myself. This is a scam. All I want is my money back but i dont think that will happen. this company preys on people at a low point in their life. I am at a loss as to how people can do this and still live with themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Choice-Financial-Services/Miami-Florida-33056/Right-Choice-Financial-Services-We-are-a-busy-companyBEWARELIES-Miami-Florida-1060712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Choice Financial Services