Complaint Review: Right choice pools & spas inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: paver installer — Florida
Right choice pools & spas inc.
3855 NW 124th Avenue coral spring, Florida USA

Right choice pools & spas inc. R.C.P. Dont pay any installer coral spring Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

He let his customer waiting for up to a yea and he dont pay his installers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-choice-pools-spas-inc/coral-spring-Florida-33065/Right-choice-pools-amp-spas-inc-RCP-Dont-pay-any-installer-coral-spring-Florida-1136171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right choice pools & spas inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

To All South Floridians:

There are 2 sides to every story & beleive me thats the TRUTH here... I was threatened by the subcontractor who wrote this, he said "if I didn't pay him in full that he would trash me on the internet"... & I would of gladly paid him if he had only done his job according to our contract / agreement... he is a paver contractor who will remain nameless, because he it's not even worth mentioning his company name... He only did 3 jobs for me, THANK GOD... I had problems with every single job he did... The decks all sunk!!! They were not excavated properly as per discussed & contracted... & they were not compacted correctly either... I asked the paver contractor very nicely over 5 times to go & fix the paver decks & when he would not, I had no choice but to pay another paver company to go back & finish the jobs correctly... I deducted that money from the balance that I owed the paver contractor but that was not my real concern, my concern was getting my clients paver decks installed correctly... & we did accomplish that... I will not be black mailed by bad sub-contractors who do bad work & don't honor their warranties... 95% of all of my sub-contractors that I use have been with me now for 2 years & do very great work & stand behind it... This sub-contractor did not...

Thanks,

Matt Barrass, President

RIGHT CHOICE POOLS & SPAS, INC.