Complaint Review: Right Choice Transfer

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Nashville Tennessee
Right Choice Transfer
2245 West 190th Street Torrance, California USA

Right Choice Transfer Right Choice Transfer promised to take over my timeshare but scammed me out of $30044.00. Torrance California

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Transfer Scam

Right Choice Transfer called me in April of 2013, offering to take my timeshare off my hands. They used persuasive tactics and lies, telling me I could get my money back if I didn't want to continue with the agreement. I am an elderly woman and should have know better, but I was asked for my credit card number. The moment they received it they put it through as a debit to my checking account.

I changed my mind a few days later and called Luis Martinez and asked for my money back. He told me that these were open ended contracts so there was no time limit for them to honer them. Also that the Federal Trade Commission would not allow him to return my money. I disputed that but he still refused to return my money.

I found out that they are a disreputable company and they have a terrible reputation. David MacMillan was recently named in a law suit http://tubbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191192, other bad reports can be found at http:www.scambook.com/report/view/235426/Right-Choice-Transfer-Complaints-235426-$199.00, http://wwwbusinessconsummeralliance.org/Public Complaints.companyID=10092274 and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/right-choice-transfer-scam-6810015.htm1.

Don't deal with this company. Beware of giving any one your credit card number even if they promise not to use it. You have no protection if they use it as a debit card. Don' trust any one who calls you unsolcited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Choice-Transfer/Torrance-California-90504/Right-Choice-Transfer-Right-Choice-Transfer-promised-to-take-over-my-timeshare-but-scamme-1093124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Choice Transfer

Timeshare Transfer Scam

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

ANY group that calls YOU is 99% certain to be an upfront fee company. What are those? A group that makes great sounding promises to rent/lease/sell/transfer/etc your timeshare or system membership points at a good to great price. They often claim to have a buyer or a renter or a group wanting space, etc - but then YOU have to pay to assure the process gets done. In reality that is all they really want - the upfront money paid by you and they can basically disappear (you'll hear nothing more from them & they will be very hard to impossible to reach) to go after the next victim.