Complaint Review: right toyota/ hertz rental car

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: oh heck — scottsdale Arizona United States of America
right toyota/ hertz rental car
frank lloyd right blvd scottsdale az scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-778-2200
  • Web:
  • Category:

right toyota/ hertz rental car hertz charge me 352.00 to my cc/ toyota was supposed to pay scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Right Toyota/Right Honda the same

*Consumer Comment: Jane, Don't forget to 'Google' this- SEXUAL HARASSMENT TOYOTA, and read the related articles.....

*Consumer Comment: I will

*Consumer Comment: Jane, Make sure to 'Google' this- CONSUMER COMPLAINTS ABOUT TOYOTA AIR BAGS, and read all of the complaints......

*Consumer Suggestion: I'm sorry but your complaint is usless and full of holes.

*Consumer Comment: "FRAUD POEM"........

*Consumer Comment: *URGENT I.D. ALERT FOR ALL AMERICANS WHO PURCHASED OR LEASED A VEHICLE AT ANY TOYOTA DEALERSHIP IN THE USA: ALL OF YOUR.....

On october 31, 2009 I took my vehicle in to toyota for servicing.  Since they were going to have my vehicle for a few hours they told me that they would pay for a rental vehicle from the on site hertz dealership.  I accepted the vehicle and ran my errands....3 hours later I returned the vehicle in the same condition as it was rented.  A month later there was a charge on my credit card for 352.00.  I have called toyota and hertz several times a month since then and got the run around from both. It is now 5 months later and I am still trying to get my refund.  The funny part is I even have it in writing that it was their mistake.  Do not trust what they say...watch your credit card closely...buyer beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/right-toyota-hertz-rental-car/scottsdale-Arizona-/right-toyota-hertz-rental-car-hertz-charge-me-35200-to-my-cc-toyota-was-supposed-to-pa-578341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on right toyota/ hertz rental car

Right Toyota/Right Honda the same

AUTHOR: kaykay - (United States of America)

It is disturbing that a number of comments about Right Toyota and Right Honda keep cropping up everytime I'm on this site.  Someone should sue this guy and I'm assuming (I may be wrong), but with the name Right, is it owned by the same person?  I leased a car there and did not like my service, and I will never get my car serviced or buy a car there again.  Too many reports are not a coincidence.

on the web, okay?

Have a great day!

I will

AUTHOR: james - (USA)

I will look us the airbag issue but that has nothing to do with the local dealer does it?

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

at the consumeraffairs website if you are intending to purchase or lease a Toyota vehicle, okay?

Then 'Google' this- MY LEXUS IS DEFECTIVE, and watch the 9 minute 34 second video. A woman who owned a Toyota Prius that crashed into a river is in that video. A man whose 2005 Toyota Camry crashed into the ocean is also in that video. (His wife died in the crash.) I believe that the owners of a Toyota Highlander are also featured in that video.

Don't forget to 'Google' this- WHISTLEBLOWER: TOYOTA-GM PLANT HID DEFECTS, and read the article from November 20, 2007.

You can stay updated about Toyota every day by simply 'Googling' this- TOYOTA TWITTER SLUDGE, and go to that site for valuable information.

Good luck to you!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I'm sorry but your complaint is usless and full of holes.

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

I am completely confused here???? Why file a complaint against the Toyota dealership when you were charged by Hertz??  You signed a rental contract and violated it and was charged this by Hertz not Toyota.  Please adjust your complaint to reflect on the correct company.  I was researching local Toyota dealers and came across yours and had to add a rebuttel because your complaint was not helpful.  If they were not to charge your account file a dispute with your credit card company and if your right then they will force Hertz to give you back your money. If you have it in writing as you say then your bank can fix this.  I'm sorry but your complaint is usless and full of holes.

"FRAUD POEM"........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this site!

*Just type in 502469 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #19' at Ripoff Report #502469.

**********************************  TOYOTA ALERT  *********************************
*Stay updated about Toyota every day by 'Googling' this- TOYOTA TWITTER SLUDGE, and go to that site to read the articles and watch the videos.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

personal identification is being stored at these Toyota dealerships. Most Toyota dealerships store all of this personal identification in what's called a "Deal Jacket" that has a copy of your Drivers License, a copy of your Insurance Card, a copy of the CREDIT APPLICATION with ALL of your personal information, like- Social Security #, Home Address, Employment Information, and other information, including Credit Card information for some customers.

(Keep in mind, your SIGNATURE appears on some of the above documents, correct?)

*It might be a good idea to go into the Toyota dealership where you purchased or leased your vehicle and see where all of this IMPORTANT INFORMATION is being stored, wouldn't you agree?

Many of the Managers who work at these Toyota dealerships have access to your information!

*******************************POEM ALERT********************************

*Anyone can read- "FRAUD POEM" by simply 'Googling' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and it appears in the Updates section to that 'Bank of America' Ripoff Report along with many others, right?