Complaint Review: right way automotive

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: lindsey cooper — grand rapids Michigan
right way automotive
4414 alpine avenue nw grand rapids, Michigan USA

right way automotive Dan. broke the advertised arrangement that was set up to get into a more reliable car. agreed to fix and then turned me away grand rapids Michigan

I bought a 2003 Chrysler pt cruiser from right way auto and the agreement when I bought the car was to have some unnecessary noises taken care of that were coming from the car when I test drove it. I was refered by right way to several different mechanics that did not fix my car and had told me they were not responsible for the repairs within my warranty time. I have had this car for about 18 months and I pay $340 a month through gateway financial . Just recently I brought the car in again because the check engine light was on and they refered me across the street to lentz .

I had the car looked at for about 45 minutes and at that time was told that I needed a timing belt and water pump. I told them that I didn't have the money for that and would have to come back. 5 minutes after I left that shop my car stalled out on the highway . I had my car towed to lentz and fixed for $900. I called them the next day after everything was paid for and fixed because nothing was mentioned about the check engine light.

I brought the car back in again to have it looked at for the same problem and the mechanic that fixed my timing belt told me to bring the car back there and he would turn it off before I would refinance and return the car to right way. I immediately called right way about this to tell them what was said and wanted to discuss  getting into a more reliable car and was told I would have to give them $2000 and it was my car so it was my problem . That conversation ended with me getting hung up on by right way automotive .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/right-way-automotive-/grand-rapids-Michigan-49507/right-way-automotive-Dan-broke-the-advertised-arrangement-that-was-set-up-to-get-into-a-1131408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on right way automotive