Complaint Review: rightway auto and gateway financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: terry orr — clinton township United States of America
rightway auto and gateway financial
rightway 33500 S gratiot mi clinton 48035 gateway saginaw, Michigan United States of America

rightway auto and gateway financial scam and rip off dealer gateway saginaw , Michigan

I bought a car from rightway auto in clinton township and the car was good for the frist few months I had it but after a short time I started getting a oil light on took it back to the dealer they told me not to worry about it and that it was only a oil senser but if I wanted  I could take it to a  mechanic that they use to have the senser replaced and that it would coast me $60.00 but they would not worry about it personaly so I left not worrying about it cause the next moringI was leaveing for another state .I got as far as dayton ohio and the engine started making a knocking noise I pulled it in to a rest stop and called family for some help got the car towed to my moms in indina and after haveing a mechanic there look at it was told that I had a bad oil pump which in turn caused the engine to throw a rod and the car need  to have a new engine called rightway they told me that there was nothing that they could do. called gateway told them the same story and all they care about is getting there money. dont use this comanys people there rip offs and you pay more for a car that what its worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rightway-auto-and-gateway-financial/gateway-saginaw-Michigan-48605/rightway-auto-and-gateway-financial-scam-and-rip-off-dealer-gateway-saginaw-Michigan-927627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rightway auto and gateway financial