Complaint Review: Rightway Auto Sales

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: m2tmdm — Sterling Heights Michigan
Rightway Auto Sales
33500 S Gratiot Ave Clinton Twp, Michigan USA

Rightway Auto Sales Not sure how these sales snakes sleep at night... Clinton Twp Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Paperwork???

Nothing but problems from the start. Don't buy a car from Rightway if you can avoid it.

I was hard on my luck and my credit was not good, so I bought a car from this company thinking I had no other choice. Bought my car, a Saturn L200 and a week later, explained to them the remote lock was faulty.
Rightway told me it was my problem and refused to work with me. So I took care of it myself.

Then, my turn signal stalk fries out a few months later and again, it's my problem.
So I take care of THAT myself too.

The A/C never worked and needed recharging the first summer I used the vehicle,
but it's my problem and I have to pay to recharge it. I haven't done it yet, because I'm not made of money.

Now my entire body control module/ignition barrel/key/security system needs to be replaced
10 months after the vehicle was purchased, and of course, again, not covered under extended warranty,
and the Rightway has again essentially told me to screw off and take care of it myself.

Nevermind the $400.00 in monthly payments I have to make, now I have to come up with a way
to find an additional $700-$900 on top of that to fix my vehicle.

The supposed 'extended' warranty they strap you into doesn't seem to cover anything that could actually
go wrong with the vehicle and only serves to cost you more money and put you further away from getting
a newer vehicle from them... if you're foolish enough to go a second round with these people.

Rightway is unwilling to assist once they get the signature from their customer.
All they care about is making a sale, they have no humanity and will basically tell you it's your problem.
Every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rightway-Auto-Sales/Clinton-Twp-Michigan-48035/Rightway-Auto-Sales-Not-sure-how-these-sales-snakes-sleep-at-night-Clinton-Twp-Michiga-1092421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rightway Auto Sales

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You do have warranty paperwork, don't you?  Why not READ it yourself instead of asking them?