Complaint Review: rightway automtive credit

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: joseph miller — allenton Michigan
rightway automtive credit
3550 lapeer rd. port huron, Michigan USA

rightway automtive credit sold me junk port huron Michigan

Bought a 2006 PT cruiser.1yr ago this month,at rightway.(port huron mi)have had problems from day one.i didn't leave the city limits and had a ck engine lite.after 3 trips to there mechs. they put a new o2 sensiors,one month later the ignition module went left me stranded.,then the drivers window just stopped working,week latter the rear wiper stopped working also!In feb.driveing home water pump went eng overheated,that one cost me $i.400 a week ago a front wheel bearing went $250 for that,its just been one thing after another and this is a 2006 car?comeing home today i got another ck.eng lite,haven't got into that yet.Ive e-mailed the dealer several times threw the past yr. they won't even answer back. a ya or na.like they don't even know me. now that i have the car.all i ask for was a fair shake,to do whats right,and back there used cars.and like others i had to finance it threw  Gateway.(paying $17,000 for a 2006 used car. sometimes i wonder if this is legal?

other things that come to mind is the radio never has worked,the tires were rags when i bought it,i blame myself for that i should have checked them better.im a retired military person.on a real fixed income,and this car is taking me down fast, and i can't trade it in without loseing a bundle.Its all i have for transportion.I guess the bottom line it they really seen me coming,and took advantage of a old guy like me.I don't abuse my cars don't drive it over 20 miles aweek,store and church,and doctor appointments is the reg.ive  never have driven it over 60 on the freeway etc. i know this complaint won't help me but maybe it will help someone else.take a real hard look at Rightway before you buy!i should have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rightway-automtive-credit/port-huron-Michigan-48060/rightway-automtive-credit-sold-me-junk-port-huron-Michigan-1143273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rightway automtive credit