Complaint Review: Rightway Gate

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: coldfronts — round rock Texas
Rightway Gate
5858 eddison place Carlsbad Ca 92008 carlsbad, California USA

Rightway Gate Searchfit, 101 domains rwgusa.com, http://www.rwgusa.com/ Wolfgang Reile, Anthony Beltran, Stanley Flat Out Stole $5,000 From Me Rightway Gate is "WRONG WAY" Wolfgang Reile Is a Theif carlsbad California

Rightway Gate IS A Petty Little Company Run By THEIVES!

Anthony Beltran and Wolfgang Reile of rightway gate Have stolen $5,000 from me and cost me an additional $2,000 in attorneys fee's.

These guys are real pathetic! A real class act and a study in the ways of a modern day horsetrader!

They sold me services to build / creat and design an online store / website for my company.  After they charged me for all of the services (which they failed to provide) they NEVER emailed called or notified me.  Never completed any work of any kind this to which they have admitted to...

Sandy Geluso is their front man and doesn't allow any calls past her desk when they are not screening them.  She told me that they were going to issue me a refund back in 2012 and may '13 which they have failed to do.

Anthony Beltran has cost me $2,000 because he BS'd my attorney into collecting documents and forms and had spent two weeks going back and forth and delaying. [continued below]....

.....  Only to act in bad faith by not responding after we spent considerable time dealing with him.

I have never dealt with a company that fails to provide a return of your money when they have provided me with NOTHING.  Rightway Gate is a dishonest company. They have lied and diverted and wayleid this entire thing for more than a year and now I will have to go through even greater expense to get my money back they owe me.

I am also curious why they didn't report unclaimed funds as they are required by ca law to do as a service provider.

bottom line

Rightway gate charged me $5000 for services

rightway gate has never provided a single service phone call or email or letter about providing said services

I have asked for a refund in email, phone, letter of demand, letter of demand by attorney, and attorney phone call with CEO

They have lied and no longer will respond to my Lawyer.

I guess I will have to turn to the legal system to collect.

This is a multi million $$ company and they steal from their customers.

I am truly disgusted I guess this is how they make their money.

Don't trust these scammers there are plenty of reputable companies who will buid you a good website for less money

Alot less money... I found this out the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rightway-Gate/carlsbad-California-92008/Rightway-Gate-Searchfit-101-domains-rwgusacom-httpwwwrwgusacom-Wolfgang-Reile-1100443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rightway Gate